Kirk Broadfoot

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Blackpool the only club which have defenders? Baptiste was average at best, Broadfoot is utter dross.

He should fit right in then, because that seems to be your opinion of Derby's team, management and fans.

Why so defensive Eddie .   LOL

Trying to help people who seem to live under a dark cloud, whatever the weather. Hopefully I bring a ray of sunshine into their tedious existence.

To be fair i've only seen him in bits and pieces but could be a decent foil for keogh.

Can play full back too but with varying reviews.

Dodgy mullet last time i saw him, so would fit in well with the fish puns if he dyes it red...

Trying to help people who seem to live under a dark cloud, whatever the weather. Hopefully I bring a ray of sunshine into their tedious existence.

Any reason I should be happy with useless manager, a bunch of poor hard working players with no ability, and "fans" who happy to watch this **** year after year? I don`t think it is a bad thing to wish better things (manager, players e.t.c) for this club.

Any reason I should be happy with useless manager, a bunch of poor hard working players with no ability, and "fans" who happy to watch this **** year after year? I don`t think it is a bad thing to wish better things (manager, players e.t.c) for this club.

Even your avatar is miserable.

Terrible managers often get average teams relegated.

If our team has no ability and is simply hard working then Clough must have worked wonders to get them to a 10th placed finish, so he must not be a terrible manager.

If Clough is a terrible manager then we've finished 10th in spite of him. Doing so would suggest that the squad has a good amount of ability.

And if your idea of being a 'fan' is to talk down everyone at or associated the club at every possible opportunity, then I'll be happy for you to not consider me a 'fan'

Definition of the word 'fan': 'an ardent admirer of a pop star, film actor, football team, etc'

Since you don't fulfill that description, I don't think you can really call yourself a fan either?

Is Broadfoot that bad a player? Is he that good a player by the same token? Can you see us being catapulted into the Top 6 next season with him joining us? Food for thought

I actually thought he was a class above - and wondered why he signed for a championship side last season, thought villa or everton would be in for him.

I don't know why, but without any reasoning I thought he was one of rangers best players! 

I haven't seen him play, I don't think - **** knows... I though Forsyth was an appalling signing, now I can't wait to get him back! I won't judge any player until I've seen them - he could be the best player in the league next season, might not.. who knows - it's football!  

Archived