Fergie Retires

SSD

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They won't want him, they'll want a stable manager that's going to be there for years.

I'm going Klopp from Dortmund.

I think he will be number 1 choice but I think Real will also be in for him if Jose leaves them

They won't want him, they'll want a stable manager that's going to be there for years.

I'm going Klopp from Dortmund. 

Well, Mourinhio can't just keep flirting around all the top teams, can he?

One day he's gonna want to settle down. Having said that, wouldn't surprise me if Klopp turned up in Manchester either.

Never saw that coming. A true legend, up there with Clough (Brian - Nigel's a few years away yet) and Shankly. How fortunate for him that Mark Robins had his shooting-boots on that day.

Actually I can't remember if it was his head. All I can remember was it was against Florist

Surely the Moyes contract situation is too much of a coincidence for it not to be him.

Won't miss the sour faced bad loser but his achievements are phenomenal.

It's possible that he has stepped aside to allow Mourinho in and to piss Chelski off to the max, but I think you might be right. 

It's possible that he has stepped aside to allow Mourinho in and to piss Chelski off to the max, but I think you might be right.

That's what I thought too.

They won't want Jose at Chelsea. The guy is a winner. Him and Fergie are complimentary about each other. I think there's a hijack about to go down.

Hope so.

Brilliant brilliant manager who deserves to go out at the moment he decided the time is right.

never liked him as a man but sometimes you've got to ignore that and look at what he's done for the game. I dont think there is anyone in the world who would doubt now that Ferguson is the greatest manager in the history of the modern game.

Mourinho and United are made for each other..

i think United would be world beaters , if this happens..

(waits for Bris's response )..

Don't want to buy any Spanish rubbish though.

Archived