Derby County v Peterborough United

CumbrianRam

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sammon played very well but motm was Bryson form me. Hughes looked liked he'd never been injured. And frankie was crap today wouldn't mind if we sold him in the summer.

Sammon was motm, Hughes looked good in his cameo, and Frankie was both stupid and poor and I wouldn't be surprised to see him go in the summer. But I though that Bryson was pretty average today - although he took his goal well.

Loved the retard song - funniest moment of the season

Sammon was motm, Hughes looked good in his cameo, and Frankie was both stupid and poor and I wouldn't be surprised to see him go in the summer. But I though that Bryson was pretty average today - although he took his goal well.

if it helps Sammon was a close second ;)

My favorite bit was the ball boy taking an age to get the ball back.

Solid win sees us 7 points clear, surely safe now. Sammon MOTM.

Edit: Okay so with two games left we are safe, good thing I didn't do maths at A-Level

Sammon was good today, thought Bryson and Brayford were great aswell. Best thing about Peterborough was the awful red flair they set off :lol:.

From my point of view...

The game was run like a typically Derby home game I have personally been used to this season, the first 30 minutes of every game I have seen this season we have have ran the show for the first 30 minutes, usually if we don't score this is where 'reactive' football comes to show, fortunately for us - neat football and good strength, speed and accuracy from Sammon set Bryson up for a nice goal. The second half started and Pboro started lively, but two quick goals put them back - and after the sending off it was more of a case of setting up to keep the win, which we did.

Fielding - 4 - Thoroughly deserved the red card, kicking was poor and didn't really do much good in his game.

Brayford - 7 - Thought he looked good today, good defensively and played nice football with Coutts.

Keogh - 3 - I had my eye on Keogh today, his positioning was awful - decision making was equally as bad... A better team would of made him look ridiculous. Distribution was very poor today, also.

Buxton - 6 - a few shaky moments, also not on his game - but covered well for Keogh a few times.

Forsyth - 5 - defensively okay, but his distribution today was somewhat shocking - was like watching JayMac again! 

Ward - 6 - quiet game, unusual for him - showed his ability on the ball and did an okay job.

Hendrick - 7 - looked confident on the ball, more willing to beat his man... held it a bit too long at times, I'm hoping for a big year from him next season.

Bryson - 7 - was also very good, first half he was everywhere - a good performance, just kept things ticking for us.

Coutts - 7 - was in the game a lot today, perhaps should practice taking corners.. a few more dangerous deliveries would see a lot more goals from us.

Martin - 5 - such a well taken goal, and showed some nice touches but he looks immobile to me - lacks athleticism, if we sign him I would expect him to be put through his paces during pre-season... needs to be about 2/3 times fitter! 

Sammon - 8 - great performance, everything was sharp for Sammon today! won the praise of the peterborough manager and I hope that gives him the confidence to go on.. he has the makings of such a good player, just hope we get to see it. He lacks so much composure infront of goal, and clearly lacks the confidence... all round game today was first class!  

Archived