Alex Baptiste

BorneoRam

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, my best mate is a season ticket holder and reckons he's made them much more solid (mind you they were weak as piss under o paul). They got quite a few loans in and their form really changed for the better when mick took charge. He also said Jay Tabb (on loan from Reading) was really decent in midfield. Think he's out of contract now and Ipswich are keen to make it a permenant sigining. Solid in the tackle, a good passer and decent engine on him. The experienced midfielder Clough should perhaps be looking at? 

Agree if the Hull rumours are true then we probably don't stand much of a chance.
Its interesting that on a Blackpool forum a lot of their fans suggested Baptiste shouldn't have been made captain and a few said Broadfoot would have been a better choice as he's more of a leader and organiser. I think that's what we need alongside Keogh. Broadfoot's added height would be a big positive at centre back too. He could potentially be a better fit than Baptiste if we could get him.
Sounds like they're both quite sought-after.

Kenny Burns talks so much ****, lives around the corner from me - I can smell the bullshit emulating from his mouth every time I open a bleeding window! 

He also mentions Charlie bleeding Adam and Adam Le Fondre....

The comments are equally as funny, did you see the person that mentioned william gallas and richard dunne as viable signings this summer? christ on a bike! 

Kenny Burns talks so much ****, lives around the corner from me - I can smell the bullshit emulating from his mouth every time I open a bleeding window! 

The comments are equally as funny, did you see the person that mentioned william gallas and richard dunne as viable signings this summer? christ on a bike!

Don't be stupid.

I'm sure if we remortgage our stadium and moor farm we could cover Dunnes wages.

His article looks like his just getting paid to do what we are doing on here in the transfer suggestion thread

Le Fondre still gets mentioned on here, how on earth people think we can afford or attract him is beyond me. No disrespect to the tosspots down the road either but why would he join Forest from Reading?

His article looks like his just getting paid to do what we are doing on here in the transfer suggestion thread

He honestly talks so much *****, read any of his articles - he just talks utter tripe. 

He was saying last season about how Freeman was an idiot for moving because of all the thousands of millions Forest were going to spend and how Derby were in demise and were bound for league one. 

He also (not to long ago) was talking about how Forest are one of the biggest clubs in the country, too big for the championship and how their fans are 'special' (he might be right on that one) but in all honesty the guy is a ******* idiot! 

He honestly talks so much *****, read any of his articles - he just talks utter tripe. 

He was saying last season about how Freeman was an idiot for moving because of all the thousands of millions Forest were going to spend and how Derby were in demise and were bound for league one. 

He also (not to long ago) was talking about how Forest are one of the biggest clubs in the country, too big for the championship and how their fans are 'special' (he might be right on that one) but in all honesty the guy is a ******* idiot! 

Is his face still as red as a baboon's arse?

In fairness he's just another deluded fan..

We've got many just like him on here too

In fairness he's just another deluded fan..

We've got many just like him on here too

Eddie Gray - Leeds Version.

Roger Davies - Derbys Version.

I guess every team has them, everytime I heard Roger Davies talk about how Derby are THE biggest team in the division - it's just embarrassing. 

Eddie Gray - Leeds Version.

Roger Davies - Derbys Version.

I guess every team has them, everytime I heard Roger Davies talk about how Derby are THE biggest team in the division - it's just embarrassing.

TBF to Roger he works for Derby and has to big up the club

Archived