Leeds United v Derby County

Boycie

I still cant believe when Jacobs was fouled a penalty wasnt given?

It was clearly inside the box and the referee gives a free kick about a yard outside it, ref had a shocker all game if im honest though

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a way I'm glad Brayford is out, getting a really good look at Freeman and he's really impressing me. We have lost the understanding between Coutts and Bray but that's about it.

Nice to see Brayford in with the Derby fans today too. Don't think he'll be coming in with us again though....!

In a way I'm glad Brayford is out, getting a really good look at Freeman and he's really impressing me. We have lost the understanding between Coutts and Bray but that's about it.

Nice to see Brayford in with the Derby fans today too. Don't think he'll be coming in with us again though....!

Think it's just a trial to see if Freeman can handle it when we sell Brayford... positive side of me says Brayford has recently bought a house in Derby so, maybe, just maybe, he love the 'shire.

I just checked the result after working to find out we've won 1-2.. Good times..

Leeds must be sick of the sight of Derby.. Imagine if we lost 9 times on the trot to an average NPC side like Ipswich.. You'd give up going to watch them play..

I'm surpsied Warnock hasn't been sacked.. Leeds's playoff bid is dead

Bris you sound dead happy. If not a little suprised. Don't let your emotions get carried away. We were 1-0 down too. Wasn't the best performance but it's the result that counts.

Care to elaborate on why the bray won't sit with the fans again? Was there trouble?

Care to elaborate on why the bray won't sit with the fans again? Was there trouble?

I've seen loads of fan photos with him and most of the fans looked smashed out of their face. Just the harassment thing really, although I think Tibbs was joking.

According to BBC stats we had 7 shots all of them on target.

Well Sammons penalty for a start wasnt on target was it?

Also a bit harsh on Leeds to say they only had 3 shots on target. 2 of them rattled the bar. If sammons was on taget then so were the Leeds efforts that hit the woodwork.

Still they deserve everything they get, ie nul points today and 9 losses out of 9 against the mighty Rams.

He is good, but he aint no Brayford. 

Well thank god for that.

An awful game mostly, and a poor advert for Championship football. But it was all about digging in and taking those few chances when they come. Considering we played without Hughes, Brayford, Ward and Bryson (for the most part) it was a great day at the office.

Funny thing about the free kick which led to the winner. I was watching it at a pub in Birmingham and was talking to a couple of Coventry fans who were on their way back from Walsall (they said Callum Ball was overweight and useless, and Bailey was nifty but clearly out of favour with Clough), and one of them said 'yeah, it's definitely a free kick, no way was it a penalty'. Another bloke turned to him and said, 'there's about fifty people in this pub and you're the only one who thinks that'. In a way though, if it was anything like the first penalty (not to mention Ward's on Friday), it was a good thing.

On to six winnable games. Good work lads!

Archived