Leeds United v Derby County

Boycie

Dirties v Rams

Elland Road

Easter Monday

Sky 5.00 SS 1

Derby go into this game aiming to inflict a straight 8th win over their one sided rivals from Yorkshire.

Last season saw Bryson let one rip. He also scored a wonderful long range effort to cap a good display from Derby against the ramshackle Dirties team.

Warnock promised R Nigel that he wouldn't ever get an easy game against his Leeds team next season. Well next season is this season, and we have already pulled his pants down at Pride Park and smacked his arse with a stale barm cake.

Leeds have been sold, bought, and are being sold again like a second hand car with a dodgy history.

Nobody wants them, nobody likes them, nobody cares about them.

So, we will no doubt go into this game with an unchanged side, maybe a doubt on Ward, but we are going for a hat trick of victories on the bounce.

I don't expect their to be many at Bellend Road, and I can't see us taking more than 1000 there either.

8 straight wins is an amazing stat, and you can be sure that although they say they have no rivalry with us, they'll be desperate to it let us win again.

Enjoy.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are so many reasons to want to beat this lot, not least Warmuck and his basted face. 

However, we will have to be a lot better than we have been of late. I'm hoping Martin will prove me wrong with a goal and that Conor will shin one in off both posts for a late 2-1 win. 

When we beat Leeds and Forest lose the next 2, only be 6pts behind and on course for a play off place. I'm looking at hotels in Cleethorpes now to watch us at Wembley in a pub on the front.

I think you should be looking at care homes - dementia seems to have set in!

.....hope you're right though.

Joking aside, If we'd hung on at two of Birmingham, Cardiff and Sheff Wed, and get the point we deserved vs Palace, we'd be on 58, and bang in it. Small margins.

Beat Leeds 2-1.

When we beat Leeds and Forest lose the next 2, only be 6pts behind and on course for a play off place. I'm looking at hotels in Cleethorpes now to watch us at Wembley in a pub on the front.

I almost posted that - apart from the Cleethorpes bit.

Still think Forest will start losing and we will finish closer to them than we are now.

Archived