The Blackpool (a) thread.

Badlands

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could do but the Blackpool bar stewards would come at us with pitch forks then throw us all bound and gagged off the pier.

Sounds like fun. Never been bound and gagged before infact I have never been chucked off a pier lets do it for a laugh we could keep quiet until the second half..

Apparently over 900 sold over the weekend to members, then when they went on sale to ST holders this morning people were snapping up 10 and 20 at a time, even though it was only one ticket per season ticket. I got there at 8.15 and there was already a queue, by the time it opened at 9am they were queuing Alton Towers snake style and out the door.

Sounds like fun. Never been bound and gagged before infact I have never been chucked off a pier lets do it for a laugh we could keep quiet until the second half..

Will have to pack a wetsuit then, it's the Irish Sea, fookin cold!

Apparently over 900 sold over the weekend to members, then when they went on sale to ST holders this morning people were snapping up 10 and 20 at a time, even though it was only one ticket per season ticket. I got there at 8.15 and there was already a queue, by the time it opened at 9am they were queuing Alton Towers snake style and out the door.

I wouldn't have been there till at least 10. But why were they selling them in numbers when it's supposed to be only 1 per ticket?

I wouldn't have been there till at least 10. But why were they selling them in numbers when it's supposed to be only 1 per ticket?

It was one ticket per customer number/ST. So if you had 20 season tickets from your family/friends, you could buy 20 tickets.

Bit of a farce.

Feel for those that make every other away game when the team needs them, not just the last one because its at the sea side. This membership scheme is a load of ********. The sooner some sort of priority is brought in the better.

Quite glad I can't make it anyway as I'd of more than likely missed out today. I'd be raging.

It was one ticket per customer number/ST. So if you had 20 season tickets from your family/friends, you could buy 20 tickets.

Yep, that's normally what Dav does thinking about it, being as we live the nearest to PP.

Bit of a farce.

Feel for those that make every other away game when the team needs them, not just the last one because its at the sea side. This membership scheme is a load of ********. The sooner some sort of priority is brought in the better.

Quite glad I can't make it anyway as I'd of more than likely missed out today. I'd be raging.

The membership farce really comes into its own when we played Forest away and people who don't go to any other game all season could pay £30 and get first shot at tickets. This time round there were still around 8-900 tickets available for ST holders.

They should give priority not to those who can fork out an extra £30 one off, but to those who have bought tickets to attend a certain amount of away games.

The membership farce really comes into its own when we played Forest away and people who don't go to any other game all season could pay £30 and get first shot at tickets. This time round there were still around 8-900 tickets available for ST holders.

They should give priority not to those who can fork out an extra £30 one off, but to those who have bought tickets to attend a certain amount of away games.

What so are you saying members don't have to have a season ticket? or they pay an extra £30 on top of the season ticket?

Archived