The Blackpool (a) thread.

Badlands

The best away day ever is nigh folks and i feel a thread is necessary for many reasons. 

Ticket Details:

1700 allocation and no more, apparently some fat Yorkshire folk fell through the stand hence the restriction. 

Adults - £24

Seniors - £19

16 - 18 - £16  B)

Under 16's - £14

Tickets go on sale tomorrow for those lucky enough to have memberships, then Wednesday for ST holders and finally any remaining will be on sale next Friday. 

Even with our paltry away support it's obvious tickets are going to be like gold dust for this one so this thread could be useful for ticket requests/spare tickets.

Travel:

Having a look at the trains and you can get a return to Blackpool from Derby for a mere £25 with a young persons railcard, top stuff.  It's a split from Derby to MCR anytime then MCR to Blackpool, the same route that national rail suggests you take yet charges you £50.

For anyone staying the weekend, through in your hotel/hostel tips and let's have a party. 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys should be able to get a 'duo' ticket between Manchester and Blackpool,which might save a few quid if youre travelling together.Best option for the day might be Blackpool South which is a shortish walk to the stadium.

Us too - will send LR off to PP on Monday morning.

I shall fight me way through the centimeter deep snow and everything. Proper trooper me ya know ;-)

I hate to whinge, but where were even just a couple hundred extra of you at Middlesbrough and Cardiff? Support the team not the day out. You can go Blackpool any time you like..

Boooo hiss!

Oh shut up. You're young, you know nowt yet. :rolleyes:

I hate to whinge, but where were even just a couple hundred extra of you at Middlesbrough and Cardiff? Support the team not the day out. You can go Blackpool any time you like..

Boooo hiss!

Didn't doM'boro or Cardiff bit did manage Watford and went to Newcastle a few seasons ago. Man that was a trek. So shurrup you.

Archived