The Blackpool (a) thread.

Badlands

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I'd assume so mate but if you need tickets you can order them over the phone too

Oh yeah a tip for anyone that is going lots of roadworks all over Blackpool atm so lots of diversions so once you get off the motorway you may aswell turn your sat nav off !

Do they turf you out if you jump up for a goal?

Just wear a orange t shirt and jump up and down clapping starting one of those generic chants like Dale Cavese, they'll just think your a nutter trying to get your team going

• 2 weeks later...

Has anybody figured out how to get tickets in the home end then ?

​I have a customer number but don't have sufficient privileges to buy a ticket  :huh:

Yeah, you need someone in Blackpool who's a member to buy one for you...

4 of us are going up for the weekend, I asked our landlady to see if she could get tickets in home end.

Blackpool would not sell to her as she was to not a member   :angry: , will try turning up a the ground on Friday

and try to blag some.

<Rant mode>

Oh in my opinion away match loyalty gives the club no cash - a fookin mebership scheme does - enough said !!

I've argued with them in the past about how unfair they have been with ticket allocations and they claim it's too hard
to go on loyality. For Christ's sake they have all our purchase history on computer and even a college kid could write a quick
program that works out a list based on past ticket purchases.
It's just too much trouble for them to implement.

/<Rant mode>

Just be careful lads, the boys in high viz will be gaggin to find away fans.

They won't need an excuse to turf you out.

Some say that Blackpool are looking at this thread, others say Fook you, and your decrepit stadium.

I'm an admin, and couldn't comment.

I don't think they deserve our custom. Both Derby for selling out to members before loyalty and Blackpool for having a **** ground and a stand thats falling to bits.

On the subject of sitting in the home end can you get kicked out if you haven't done anything wrong??

the stewards are known to want to throw away out.

If we score, and you don't celebrate, you'll be ok. That's a given. But if they do and you don't, expect trouble.

Wednesday fans were treated like shyte at the weekend by both the coppers and stewards so i dread to think what there going to be like with loads of Derby in the home ends. Should be fun mind.

Seems like Blackpool stewards have a reputation for being right power hungry, jobsworth cvnts. It would be good if some old school DLF turned up and gave them the slap they deserve. 

Archived