The Blackpool (a) thread.

Badlands

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So going to every away game this season isnt a commitment? Probably paying about 10 times more than what a standard season ticket holder plus 2-3 away games type person spends.

Dont understand how ticket priority for away games should be based on home game attendance.

I realise what you're saying, but I dont think it's got any logic behind it.

May be part of the selling pitch on the season ticket is priority on away match tickets. I think you are more the exception hence more fans go to the home games than away.

May be part of the selling pitch on the season ticket is priority on away match tickets. I think you are more the exception hence more fans go to the home games than away.

I havent been to every away game this season by the way, but was in this sort of situation a few seasons back.

Home games and away games should be treated separately, season ticket holders get first priority on big cup games at home (dont they?) so more prominent away supporters of the club should get priority for big away games. Simple.

would that include home games because mine is around 40 mile round trip for home games. You can soon rack up some points there.

ST Holders would still get a higher priority even if you reward the regular away travellers first.

Away regulars, ST Holders, Membership, General Sale.

The members first is a load of ****** but money talks, the club value that extra £30 more than the fans that travel to Cardiff and Boro on a Tuesday night.

yeah suppose it sounds fair. how do you measure the away regulars? miles traveled on a tuesday night?

Not written up the t&c's yet, I just think those that do make those trips should be able to get tickets for games like this, you'd only be looking at 200/300 at most before they were made available to ST holders. 900 Tickets being sold to members that may only go to a couple games a season home or away is just wrong but hey ho.

Not written up the t&c's yet, I just think those that do make those trips should be able to get tickets for games like this, you'd only be looking at 200/300 at most before they were made available to ST holders. 900 Tickets being sold to members that may only go to a couple games a season home or away is just wrong but hey ho.

I agree 100% so it's all sorted now. does the club know?

We're not. If we didn't have the kids with us we would have but our youngest wouldn't be able to stop himself cheering if we scored, so don't reckon it would be a wise move.

Archived