The Blackpool (a) thread.

Badlands

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was indeedy and the place is dire. I liked the fact that the club had it's own radio station and requests came from the fans.

i didn't go this one, was wondering if that grotty pub not far from the train station had improved or is it still a rat infested dive, if you know which one I'm on about?

Looks like you need to purchase a membership to get tickets in the home end in advance, though they do say most games home tickets are available on the gate.

Still going for day, there will be loads of Derby up there without tickets. 

Sold Out.

Aw bollux.

Didnt know they went on sale last Friday though, at all.I thought it was today.

Dont really want to but spose we'll have to sit in the home end and sit on our hands when we knock 6 past their goalie. Hehehe.

Gone to the ticket website, cant see where it mentions a waiting list bloody hell.

And anyway, cant they allocate us more seats? Oh, dont suppose they can if the bloody things collapsing.

Damn amd bugger!!

Why don't we all just choose a block in there ground and make it an away end without telling them.. That would be funny we could take Nicks flag and bring it out in the home end.. :D

Could do but the Blackpool bar stewards would come at us with pitch forks then throw us all bound and gagged off the pier.

Archived