The Blackpool (a) thread.

Badlands

Have you ever been to Blackpool before? You'd have more fun sitting at home drinking vodka illegally distilled in a warehouse on the outskirts of Boston then do any of the pubs there

Spoken like someone who hasn't got a clue.......

about pubs.

There are a couple of good pubs in Blackpool.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long shot i know but does anyone have/know of anyone with, 2 spare tickets for this before i ring up Blackpool tomorrow and get tickets in the home end. 

I'm willing to do pretty much anything for tickets in our end for this; act as your personal hit-man  do your groceries, star as an extra in your amateur  movie....

Long shot i know but does anyone have/know of anyone with, 2 spare tickets for this before i ring up Blackpool tomorrow and get tickets in the home end. 

I'm willing to do pretty much anything for tickets in our end for this; act as your personal hit-man  do your groceries, star as an extra in your amateur  movie....

you snooze you lose mate.

Anyone actually managed to buy tickets in the home areas ?

They do have spare tickets because they have made the announcement below: 

An extra 50 complimentary tickets will go out to the community for Blackpool's final home game of the season against Derby County - thanks to Football League partner Capital One

Spoken like someone who hasn't got a clue.......

about pubs.

There are a couple of good pubs in Blackpool.

Unfortunately living over here in Nottingham I have now grown accustomed to the definition of a crap boozer, having been to Blackpool a couple of times the pubs there are comparable to the dross around here

Archived