The Blackpool (a) thread.

Badlands

Wednesday fans were treated like shyte at the weekend by both the coppers and stewards so i dread to think what there going to be like with loads of Derby in the home ends. Should be fun mind.

Seems like Blackpool stewards have a reputation for being right power hungry, jobsworth cvnts. It would be good if some old school DLF turned up and gave them the slap they deserve.

Aw bless, somebody tell Badlands we're not in the dark ages anymore.

Can't batter people now dear.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wednesday fans were treated like shyte at the weekend by both the coppers and stewards so i dread to think what there going to be like with loads of Derby in the home ends. Should be fun mind.

Seems like Blackpool stewards have a reputation for being right power hungry, jobsworth cvnts. It would be good if some old school DLF turned up and gave them the slap they deserve. 

uttox isn't going I don't think?

Aw bless, somebody tell Badlands we're not in the dark ages anymore.

Can't batter people now dear.

Well aware like and i don't normally condone violence but i've heard some horror stories about these lot, plus that video with the kid being thrown out was sickening. 

Have you ever been to Blackpool before? You'd have more fun sitting at home drinking vodka illegally distilled in a warehouse on the outskirts of Boston then do any of the pubs there

God your boring/mature

Isn't that what a away day is all about; dive of a town, rundown rough pubs, moody atmosphere, boys adventure. Certainly beats going away to somewhere more pleasant and middle class like ******* Reading

Have you ever been to Blackpool before? You'd have more fun sitting at home drinking vodka illegally distilled in a warehouse on the outskirts of Boston then do any of the pubs there

I've drunk that Vodka, and I know what you mean. I can't read it, but I know what you mean.

God your boring/mature

Isn't that what a away day is all about; dive of a town, rundown rough pubs, moody atmosphere, boys adventure. Certainly beats going away to somewhere more pleasant and middle class like ******* Reading

I live in Nottingham so don't have to travel to Blackpool in order to experience a dive of a town and rundown, rough pubs am afraid, probably why the attraction is minimal for me

Right I have read you'll get kicked out the home end for wearing a Derby shirt. Someone requested the DLF batter the stewards with their walking sticks. I've got an idea that might work.

If you are going in the home end, pretend you support Blackpool but have never been to a football match before. This will explain the new membership.

Go to the ground in neutral colours, because first ever match and all that.

Then I have two plans.

Plan a ).....

If Blackpool win join in an take the piss out of the Derby members who were given priority over you for a ticket for the match.

Plan b )....

If Derby win pretending it's your first ever match. You THOUGHT you supported Blackpool but you have been completely turned by the opposition (Mighty Rams) and have, over the period of the match, become Derby fans due to the fantastic performance and deciding geographically it is better to support Derby. Apart from simsdcfc who lives in Blackpool anyway.

Say you've been sent by FIFA as apart of a project to ascertain if mixed supporter sections of a ground are viable for the next World Cup. Other that say you've just escaped from Sudbury Open Prison and are trying to blend in and avoid recapture.

Say you've been sent by FIFA as apart of a project to ascertain if mixed supporter sections of a ground are viable for the next World Cup. Other that say you've just escaped from Sudbury Open Prison and are trying to blend in and avoid recapture.

bit far fetched that one, tbh.

Is any1 goin down the prom doing the pubs before ?

No, I'm going to a good pub.

I shan't tell you where it is because I want to keep it that way.  :p

Archived