Derby County v Wolverhampton Wanderers

CumbrianRam

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you at the game you would understand why. It was feckin dire. few positives to take from that.

And it takes someone that wasn't at the game to help you all focus on the bigger picture.

Just because there weren't positives doesn't mean we have to take huge negatives.

I walked out tonight and MrRam said, well that's gonna be the last match on the FLS tonight. I said I'm not even gonna TRY and stay awake to watch that, took me all me time to watch it live, ffs.

And it takes someone that wasn't at the game to help you all focus on the bigger picture.

Just because there weren't positives doesn't mean we have to take huge negatives.

The thing is this was a game we should have won but didn't. Since the start of the year we've put in 2 decent performances. Boro and huddersfield.

The bigger picture is now that the season is over.no FA Cup run no play offs that it. The only thing to look forward to is a loan.

There is no bigger picture its over bring on next year. People will be wrist slashing because they are disapponted about today as well as the last few.

If there were only negatives people will talk about them. Or would you rather no one say anything that isn't deemed bad.

Too true. My glass is half full although my post may not reflect that at the moment. We have hit a low point but 3 wins can turn that around. I don't know may be i've drunk too much.

Don't apologise for being a bit pi55ed off.

The thing is this was a game we should have won but didn't. Since the start of the year we've put in 2 decent performances. Boro and huddersfield.

The bigger picture is now that the season is over.no FA Cup run no play offs that it. The only thing to look forward to is a loan.

There is no bigger picture its over bring on next year. People will be wrist slashing because they are disapponted about today as well as the last few.

If there were only negatives people will talk about them. Or would you rather no one say anything that isn't deemed bad.

The bigger picture is that we're a young mid-table side yet fans get pi@@ed off if they don't play like a top 6 side.

A draw against a side relegated last season from The Premiership isn't too bad. It's the kind of result a mid-table side achieves.

The bigger picture is that we're a young mid-table side yet fans get pi@@ed off if they don't play like a top 6 side.

A draw against a side relegated last season from The Premiership isn't too bad. It's the kind of result a mid-table side achieves.

Wolves are also a team in bad form and could potentially be relageted. We could've won today.

We are a team who is capable of playing good football and haven't for weeks whether its top 6 quality or not. It's not to our normal standard therefore fans are pissed.

Wolves are also a team in bad form and could potentially be relageted. We could've won today.

We are a team who is capable of playing good football and haven't for weeks whether its top 6 quality or not. It's not to our normal standard therefore fans are pissed.

And you have just unwittingly made the point I wanted to make.

That good football you talk about is not our normal standard. Our normal standard for the players we have is quite average. Mid-table.

Occasionally they can play some nice stuff but it is for this reason the players are not playing at a higher level.

We have an average team. Don't expect too much.

That good football you talk about is not our normal standard. Our normal standard for the players we have is quite average. Mid-table.

Occasionally they can play some nice stuff but it is for this reason the players are not playing at a higher level.

Mr Silks Derby County are the best football team in the world. They may be going through a bit of a lean period at the moment but lets live in hope.

I thought it was an interesting game. Wolves reminded me of a couple of teams in the Dave Bassett/Joe Kinnear/John Beck era. Fill your team with big players and pump it forward at every opportunity. Against the huge physical and experience gulf (we didn't have any player older than 26) I thought Derby did OK. I don't think I have ever seen a central defender have to deal with so many headers as keogh had to today - I thought it was his best game for a long time in a period where he has been disappointing. The forwards did find it difficult against the crowded Wolves defence but Saunders has them well organised now. As organised as they were, they still found Sammon a real handful.

I see it's back to wrist slashing time again.

Unbelievable.

From reading through many posts on here, I surmise the average age on this forum must be about 10.

After the first 20 minutes it stopped being totally bad.

Probably the best performance I’ve seen from Sammon. If he plays like that from now on then maybe there’s hope for him. The newbies at the back did well.

Yours respectfully,

Adrian Mole, aged 13 3/4

Why is it not our normal standard first half of the season that's how we played. Even away from home we played like that but couldn't get the result. I expect expect a good performance from derby county. Not an average one. So you can expect fans to be annoyed and do a bit of wrist slashing.

Learn to deal with it. I have.

After the first 20 minutes it stopped being totally bad.

Probably the best performance I’ve seen from Sammon. If he plays like that from now on then maybe there’s hope for him. The newbies at the back did well.

Yours respectfully,

Adrian Mole, aged 13 3/4

God ramess such a name that should be linked with the queen, duchess of cambridge. I don't think you are worthy of the title

Why is it not our normal standard first half of the season that's how we played. Even away from home we played like that but couldn't get the result. I expect expect a good performance from derby county. Not an average one. So you can expect fans to be annoyed and do a bit of wrist slashing.

Learn to deal with it. I have.

No, we didn't.

We've been the same inconsistent side all season.

Win one, draw one, lose one, win 2, draw one, lose two and so on.

Good performance, poor performance, average performance and so on.

What I want from the fans is to show some support. You don't get that from many on here.

We're either fantastic and a team heading for promotion or we're awful and have no chance of a place in the top six.

Wasnt at the game but reading Idiakez' facebook page and looks like he had a good day. Always looks out for our results and you can tell the club means a lot to him.

Who else would love it if they just appointed him as manager on Monday?

I would, the geezer is a beautiful man and I love him.

Archived