Chris Martin

Nijul_cluff

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd think we'd see moves a bit later than just the start of the loan window. If we get players in at the start, we can still only have them for 93 days, meaning that we'd be unable to keep them for the rest of the season.

I think we'd look to cover ourselves from losing players in the unlikely chance that we reach the playoffs, in which case with the final being the 27th of May, I'd expect the earliest we see any loan signings would be the 23rd of February.

I'd think we'd see moves a bit later than just the start of the loan window. If we get players in at the start, we can still only have them for 93 days, meaning that we'd be unable to keep them for the rest of the season.

I think we'd look to cover ourselves from losing players in the unlikely chance that we reach the playoffs, in which case with the final being the 27th of May, I'd expect the earliest we see any loan signings would be the 23rd of February.

18 days to March 1st

31 days to April 1st

30 days to May 1st

14 days to May 14th

93 days from today makes it the end of the season

you could put a two week break jn the loans during an international break which would extend the loan to the play offs

18 days to March 1st

31 days to April 1st

30 days to May 1st

14 days to May 14th

93 days from today makes it the end of the season

you could put a two week break jn the loans during an international break which would extend the loan to the play offs

Hence the comment about the playoffs, in the unlikely event that we make it. The playoff final is apparently going to be around the 27th, so if we make it, and players have already left on the 14th, that would be less than ideal. Hence why I mention the 23rd as a likely date to expect movement.

Hence the comment about the playoffs, in the unlikely event that we make it. The playoff final is apparently going to be around the 27th, so if we make it, and players have already left on the 14th, that would be less than ideal. Hence why I mention the 23rd as a likely date to expect movement.

read,my last paragraph.

set the loan up in two parts with a two week break in the middle. That two weeks doesn't count towards the 93 days so we would still have then for the play offs of they signed today.

The only reason we signed Gokaj was because he said he would pay for his flight to come over.

£25, Ryanair.

He couldn't bring his boots though. That would have been another £500.

read,my last paragraph.

set the loan up in two parts with a two week break in the middle. That two weeks doesn't count towards the 93 days so we would still have then for the play offs of they signed today.

Is there a suitable 2 week break before the loan window closes? otherwise you wouldn;t be able to do it... Also pretty sure that the club you're loaning from, the FA and most importantly the player would find this a bit frustrating...

Imagine trying to tell a player you want to sign in the summer "yeh, so you have to go back to the club you want to leave so that IF we make the playoffs you could be available...". That would go down like a cactus sandwich...

Scrolling through my itunes and thought I'd get all the puns out the way in one easily ignorable post, so here goes...

Let's hope the son of god can put a smile on his face

The thought of chris martin banging in 20 a season sends a Shiver down my spine

With this much attacking talent we'd be sure to see Sparks on the pitch

Chris martin should be able to cause championship defenders plenty of Trouble

Doesn't sound like an inspiring signing, but if he's turns out good I'll sure be put In My Place

I wonder if he has Green Eyes?

Looking forward to watching Sammon Square One to martin

What If he's useless??

This signing could really send a Message out to our rivals.....

The Hardest Part could be his wages

What a terrible signing...more of Nigel's Twisted Logic...

Okay I'll grab all my coats and get as far away as possible 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Is there a suitable 2 week break before the loan window closes? otherwise you wouldn;t be able to do it... Also pretty sure that the club you're loaning from, the FA and most importantly the player would find this a bit frustrating...

Imagine trying to tell a player you want to sign in the summer "yeh, so you have to go back to the club you want to leave so that IF we make the playoffs you could be available...". That would go down like a cactus sandwich...

international break 22nd March.

Scrolling through my itunes and thought I'd get all the puns out the way in one easily ignorable post, so here goes...

Let's hope the son of god can put a smile on his face

The thought of chris martin banging in 20 a season sends a Shiver down my spine

With this much attacking talent we'd be sure to see Sparks on the pitch

Chris martin should be able to cause championship defenders plenty of Trouble

Doesn't sound like an inspiring signing, but if he's turns out good I'll sure be put In My Place

I wonder if he has Green Eyes?

Looking forward to watching Sammon Square One to martin

What If he's useless??

This signing could really send a Message out to our rivals.....

The Hardest Part could be his wages

What a terrible signing...more of Nigel's Twisted Logic...

Okay I'll grab all my coats and get as far away as possible 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

You have the pun ability of a sprout.

Archived