Lee Camp

jimbobram

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a good keeper, don't know why people are saying he ain't. But he's a ****.

Really? who got beaten on their front post like a retard when Ward slipped past their dog awful defence to make it 1-1 and who seemed to face plant the ground instead of getting the ball when Bryson was given the ball from 3 yards out?

Genuinely woeful keeper.

Really? who got beaten on their front post like a retard when Ward slipped past their dog awful defence to make it 1-1 and who seemed to face plant the ground instead of getting the ball when Bryson was given the ball from 3 yards out?

Genuinely woeful keeper.

Keepers **** up occasionally as we all do....

Keepers **** up occasionally as we all do....

Not to the same magnitude as camp though, always seems to be flapping - only times he can be called a good keeper is when he makes a wonder save, his general keeping all round is quite poor.

I really wanted Forest to offer him a big deal, and tie him down - unfortunately not the case, if Reading sign him they'll be in for a shock, they already have 2/3 better keepers IMO

• 2 weeks later...

Even taking my biased, DCFC goggles off I still won't rate Camp.

If you've watched much of the NI international football team you'll see why they've had their worst run in half a century.

He had a good year or so originally with Forest but for the past couple he's been nothing but average at best.

He's done well for himself.

Archived