Lee Camp

jimbobram

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just found out that lee camp is allowed to leave Florist for free in this transfer window.

i know he did the wrong thing and joined them, and we all know his a cry baby and daddys boy

But, would you take him back ?

Ha ha ha.... Already a stone wall winner of post of 2013....

Just found out that lee camp is allowed to leave Florist for free in this transfer window.

i know he did the wrong thing and joined them, and we all know his a cry baby and daddys boy

But, would you take him back ?

Move slowly away from the keyboard, sir, and you won't get hurt.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we have two keepers 100 times beter but i think they may come in and try and get frankie

They think they are too big to sign our players because they have some pennies to spend. They will go and spend 50k a week on some one like shay given

They think they are too big to sign our players because they have some pennies to spend. They will go and spend 50k a week on some one like shay given

No they won't - Forest fans have been suckered by a bunch of opportunist fridge salesmen.

we hope

Well, there is a bit of that - but if they were so wealthy, do you think they would have been pittling about with 6 or 7 loan players? No, they would have gone out and bought quality - and they certainly wouldn't be busting a gut trying to bring Kuwaiti strikers and goalkeepers in to the club.

Something stinks - or at least, just doesn't add up.

Archived