hey guys time to stop negtive feelings/be the best supporter you can be.

B4ev6is

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B4, for some reason I'm reading your posts in a mock Dutch accent - I think it's the 'Hey' at the beginning of the first one! As to your point - fans have to have something to get excited about, which has been lacking added to which most football songs/chants are *****!

I always belive in postive thinking and also believe it is no over until it is over in a promation fight or a relegation fight, but i think this team is showing never die attuide i think away from home we should play two up front or possable all three, i think against palace went to negetive playing one up front when he should have play with two or all three and just gone for it, instead of letting them play and trying to play long ball football when just kepted coming back at us.

but today the lads covneted playing the football like we did early in the season, games like shiffield wednesday which i saw signs that this team can challage for top places of this league. i think conner sammon had a better game he got the sevice and what all been saying feed him and he will score, i think theo had a shocker but next game against cardiff i think tyson should play from the start and have theo and jamie ward if fit on the bench if not the young mason bennet or another youngster who plays as a striker on there just in case we need them.

omg i do not need help at all

it is a mederfall saying that when something is not going right or well you need to look at yourself.

stating that we should all sit in a dark room and question wether we derby fans are as good as we can be suggests to me you're a tad more loopy than the derby fans I know, normally I'd say to them "let's go Leicester away" for example, not stare at myself in a dark room. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

B4,

This will never happen as long as I can remember PP has never been a cauldron of noise and it never will be. Obviously it would be nice to have an atmosphere but if you want chanting go sit in the south east corner.

Thats Wrong!! FIFA says Fans have always been Great and give Full support to the team. The commentator says this despite mentioning the fact that derby are fighting at the lower reaches of championship.

We all need to be B4's in the stadium!!

The change starts from yourself. If you want to make noise, make noise. Don't blame the stadium or other factors. I've been enough times now on Pride Park to know that I can make myself heard over there. It's a pity I don't know your songs though.

Archived