hey guys time to stop negtive feelings/be the best supporter you can be.

B4ev6is

hey i am calling all derby fans to stop getting on nigal back and get behinde the players, please please please for first time this season i am asking everyone to make pp a house of noise like use to be, when we first ever played there i know the heart of a ram is in everyone we all need to find a fighting spirit, but time has come we get behinde the lads like never before, perhaps maybe the reason why were not top already is because were to quite that all been saying, what i am suggesting that we try and bring back the old bbg back to life once more i am sure if we made some really noise we shall have more points on the board. i am asking everyone even in these rough times we try and get our away support by the thousands were we use to 4 to 6k everywere we go.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey i am calling all derby fans to stop getting on nigal back and get behinde the players, please please please for first time this season i am asking everyone to make pp a house of noise like use to be, when we first ever played there i know the heart of a ram is in everyone we all need to find a fighting spirit, but time has come we get behinde the lads like never before, perhaps maybe the reason why were not top already is because were to quite that all been saying, what i am suggesting that we try and bring back the old bbg back to life once more i am sure if we made some really noise we shall have more points on the board. i am asking everyone even in these rough times we try and get our away support by the thousands were we use to 4 to 6k everywere we go.

The Attendences are down because some cant continue afford it But with 20,000 + every time at home you should still have a loud stadium.Alot of people just sit there and dont do anything not even clap.The club should ask for people to come up with a new song that will encourage everyone to get involed.

As after you sing you rams and rams marching in its just a repeat.

I massively agree with you.When our team gets near the goal we should be standing up shouting and clapping.Its so quiet i can hear people eating.As for the away numbers i cant say how you can get that up but its a joke when forest fans take the P*ss out of us for it on twitter when they played leciester there were loads of empty seats on tv and its only up the road.

I think tomorrow will Packed birmingham have always been good with bringing fans to pride park.Lets hope for another battering like the watford game

how we all need to get more vocal and encouge the lads to start another winning streak

B4,

This will never happen as long as I can remember PP has never been a cauldron of noise and it never will be. Obviously it would be nice to have an atmosphere but if you want chanting go sit in the south east corner.

B4 bless ya. First we were going to beat Millwall and Palace away, now a dark room.

Dark room is where I think I want to go with some of stuff I have had to endure watching derby county in recent years.

Noise and good support comes from two things - 1) success on the field and 2) a club treating its supporters right off the field. I think they are doing neither.

i thinking more like this weekend come everyone get fired lock yourselfs in dark room and look your selfs in a mirror and ask your selfs am i best supporter i can be.

Got to agree that this is your best post ever, and there have been quite a few contenders.

I couldn't find a dark room so just tried it with my eyes closed but I couldn't see anything.

On to your point. We all know there is no atmosphere at PP but what is your obsession with it making us a better team? Our home record is very good and is certainly not hampering our position in the league.

If you want us to get higher up the league you need to message the manager and get him to change tactics for away matches, not come on here telling people they need to shout louder.

Got to agree that this is your best post ever, and there have been quite a few contenders.

I couldn't find a dark room so just tried it with my eyes closed but I couldn't see anything.

On to your point. We all know there is no atmosphere at PP but what is your obsession with it making us a better team? Our home record is very good and is certainly not hampering our position in the league.

If you want us to get higher up the league you need to message the manager and get him to change tactics for away matches, not come on here telling people they need to shout louder.

If shouting louder makes no effect on things then my caps lock key has been a total waste of time all these years.

i thinking more like this weekend come everyone get fired lock yourselfs in dark room and look your selfs in a mirror and ask your selfs am i best supporter i can be.

I secured myself in my bathroom, looked in the mirror (with a canny wink and a cheesey "looking good" point at myself), then I turned off my stunning blue LED downlights, I did this on your behest B4, for The Rams..... I couldn't see a thing and urinated all over my new brogues, thanks B4, thanks a lot

I secured myself in my bathroom, looked in the mirror (with a canny wink and a cheesey "looking good" point at myself), then I turned off my stunning blue LED downlights, I did this on your behest B4, for The Rams..... I couldn't see a thing and urinated all over my new brogues, thanks B4, thanks a lot

Brogues? Bit 80's mate......Josef Seibel casuals are where its at!i

http://www.shoeswise.com/pictures/josef-seibel-darren-mens-shoes-tan-138728

Archived