Sheikh Shaggers Banter

Leicester Ram

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a lack of ambition, so if Forest and Derby with potential circa 30,000 ish gates, established themselves in Premiership, they could not................? Rubbish, go and watch Sunday morning football if thats the case, its the end of the football world?

FFP is rearing its head, well supported clubs will move forward.

Potential, look at our squad on paper, not performances at the moment or points, and the capabilities of Strikers Cox Blackstock Sharp, Midfild creative players and a back Five to be improved, its looking good.

I agree not complete, and not flying but potential is there.

If Forest get to Premiership, the history the marketable value of Worldwide brand with hopefully mega rich owners and revenue, we have a chance.....if not lets all pack up hey! ON WE GO!

Forest ever had 30,000 at a game?

Forest fans seem to be delusional in the past couple of days? Why? Is this one point more a factor into us being relegated come may, and forest to win the league outright? Come on - also all FFP is going to do is stop sugar daddy's investing money, premiership clubs with huge television payments will benefit and it will become more of a vicious circle - as Bris said unless you're owned by one of the richest family's in the world or pulling in around 90,000 fans a week you're getting no where. If you have a good academy and can sell players for big money, then maybe you'll have half a chance of getting into the premiership...

SOD is also a myth haven't seen forest play any good football at all this season - seen a lot of wonder goals from outside the box but I don't class that as good football - against us they were more than willing to play across the back line and then to the head of our centre halves... I'm willing to bet they had twice as many balls received to their heads (oh, matron) than actually challenges had to have made on the floor, simply because you didn't attack on the floor.

Only bit of football played in that game was from Derby and its the bit where we piss through your midfield and defence playing in triangles and end up getting 3 yards out from your goalline with your god awful keeper in a heap on the floor .

Why don't forest fans just wait and see what happens rather than telling us how we're going to do **** because we're unbeaten in October and you're going to do amazing because you're unbeaten in October...

Forest ever had 30,000 at a game?

Forest fans seem to be delusional in the past couple of days? Why? Is this one point more a factor into us being relegated come may, and forest to win the league outright? Come on - also all FFP is going to do is stop sugar daddy's investing money, premiership clubs with huge television payments will benefit and it will become more of a vicious circle - as Bris said unless you're owned by one of the richest family's in the world or pulling in around 90,000 fans a week you're getting no where. If you have a good academy and can sell players for big money, then maybe you'll have half a chance of getting into the premiership...

The end of the football world is nigh? so how have Newcastle left the Championship and at the moment in Europe, done OK?

Have they rich owners and 90,000 gates?

Wigan? how the hell have they managed to sustain Premiership? Rich owners and 90,000 gates?

Its admirable the youthful policy I do love it, and I also stated potential circa 30,000 gates?

We will wait and see, I don't care what Derby do, because its not where we are at in targets, if we end up 10th I'll be very very disappointed, if you do happy?

Because you have never won anything since 1974 doesn't mean you cannot dream? Go on dream al ittle!

The end of the football world is nigh? so how have Newcastle left the Championship and at the moment in Europe, done OK?

Wigan? how the hell have they managed to sustain Premiership? Rich owners and 90,000 gates?

Its admirable the youthful policy I do love it, and I also stated potential circa 30,000 gates?

We will wait and see, I don't care what Derby do, because its not where we are at in targets, if we end up 10th I'll be very very disappointed, if you do happy?

Because you have never won anything since 1974 doesn't mean you cannot dream? Go on dream al ittle!

Newcastle have still yet to won a trophy and are in midtable with a strong group of players.. But they're not a top PL side and could easily go down next season just like they did a few years ago..

Wigan are a ticking bomb, waiting to go down.. They scrape every year and play lovely football, but it's only a matter of time before they go.. It's their cycle..

Where exactly do you see Forest.. Don't delude yourself in thinking you can join that top 7 group.. Don't delude yourself in thinking you can go any higher than say Fulham, Newcastle or Sunderland now.. You can't..

The best you, us or any other footballing team like us is to win the FA Cup like Pompey or have a European adventure like Fulham.. That and then an eventual relegation.. Teams like us will always lose our managers to those top clubs or the national job.. You only have to look at Swansea and Norwich, we'r no different to them and 2 Euro Cups 30 years ago won't change that

That is our limit.. Especially in the near future (next 20 odd years).. Only a deluded gump would think a nothing club like Forest could break the top 4 of the PL

The one highlighted phrase above exposes you for what you are. A wum, pure and simple. A gump so obsessed with rivals he professes not to care about that he will spend hours of his time on their fans forums.

<shakes head at the gumpywumminess of it all>

My mats a Derby fan too, but surely you've seen us the same amount of times too? And your judgements are on what?

From the TV games, highlights and accounts from Forest fans I know you appear pretty similar to us

Capable of good football and scoring goals - but equally likely to concede. Hence the draws and point saving late goals. And having a similar record to us.

Potential is about the same for both teams.

Archived