Sheikh Shaggers Banter

Leicester Ram

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goodlad!

Mind you that Hughes must be some player if he's better than Guedioura, Reid, Lansbury, Jenas, McGugan, Majewski, Cohen, Moussi, mind you he must be better than Greening!

Better than all of them, and he's only 17.

It's not all about money though Red Elvis, your former benefactor proves that.

You don't even own your ground, that's a FACT.

If Bucko is a pub footballer than Dexter is a schoolboy and a mardy arse one at that

International, very good Championship Player, lovely lad! and after that Thuggery only criticism, he should have chinned him!

See I though so Franco! LOL

So we've determined Hughes is a future England International, we have Internationals in the team already you know!

So who else is a Derby gem, please don;t say Buxton please....

Most of our kids. Under 21 team top of that tinpot league, not lost any of the first seven games. Hughes and Mason Bennett will play for England. Bennett's still 16.

I do admire that, I love it in fact, unfortunately lads, if they do well, they will be sold, the time it takes to progress them all, could be too late?

Our Clubs need Premiership and then unfortunately, not many of these would be in the mix?

But hey, we can buy it, sad but we can!

Honestly?

Ward, Keogh, Brayford, and Bryson. Along with Hughes I can't think of another Championship player I'd swap them for in their respective positions

Keogh Buxton, are great for Basics, Brayford seems OK Bryson don't know? its a young team, but too negative, IMO but yet I've only seen disruptive tactics, and thats honest too.

we are pretty much self producing now, no need for us to spend millions,

and not that far behind our 'wealthy' adversaries at the wrong end of the A52..

Its fair point, doing great really, but if we are comparing our team that has not had a dozen games, and introducing a football plan, that us Forest fans love and always have, to a team in the main, is it 2 seasons in the making, given the clearing of the deadwood.

We are work in progress, and Play Offs and a chance this season would be great, but next I would imagine a real assault....in the Premiership LOL

Its fair point, doing great really, but if we are comparing our team that has not had a dozen games, and introducing a football plan, that us Forest fans love and always have, to a team in the main, is it 2 seasons in the making, given the clearing of the deadwood.

We are work in progress, and Play Offs and a chance this season would be great, but next I would imagine a real assault....in the Premiership LOL

With the defence you have, you'll finish nowhere near the play offs.

Keogh Buxton, are great for Basics, Brayford seems OK Bryson don't know? its a young team, but too negative, IMO but yet I've only seen disruptive tactics, and thats honest too.

I think you are basing your negative football view from that bruising local derby where both sides played hard uncompromising football. If you actually watched all our other games this season and last you'd see a young side trying to play football.

Archived