Sheikh Shaggers Banter

Leicester Ram

Yes Tyson done his job, helping with the League One progress, my point was tongue in cheek, with Derbyshire really being *****, its just in the name alone! 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

But seriously before I get into trouble.

Can Brissy or JW whoever start the football questions, I'd like to participate.

Do you lot still play dirty, anti-football. Top of the discipline table, for the wrong reasons???

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will you start a football discussion, before I obviously will banter Pro-Forest and not Pro-Derby!

However I am a very positive person, and supporting Forest makes me a very Postive Forest Fan.

If I cannot find a positive Derby Fan to discuss football, then I have two choices to log out and flock off or:

Perhaps I'll need to walk a mile in your shoes, put my Positive Glasses on and see it from your view, to help you along?

Oh dear delusional Dawn, more like 500 pages of gumps spamming and crying with us lot just laughing at you.

When are you going to get over losing to us on a regular basis?

we may have lost to you but are that short sighted? we are going places and anyone who knows a bit about football can see that,but your team on the other hand.

are you still going to be banging on to your hoody mates in the pub, about your wins over us when we are in the prem?

the bit about you being a 'likeable , but deluded..ahh..never mind, the moments gone now.. 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Thanks Mossy, and I thought no one liked me? thats makes Two Boycie and Mossy!

Can you entice the experts to talk football soon, I'm waiting to represent the Gumpy Reds!

Also I will not be here Matchdays! so look forward to chatting Sunday maybe Monday!

Come on the East Midlands, North West is dead!

Thanks Mossy, and I thought no one liked me? thats makes Two Boycie and Mossy!

Can you entice the experts to talk football soon, I'm waiting to represent the Gumpy Reds!

Also I will not be here Matchdays! so look forward to chatting Sunday maybe Monday!

Come on the East Midlands, North West is dead!

forget the football, the banter is better .. 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Trouble is mossy, my banter ain't bad.

I ain't got a bad bone in my body,

I love Forest

And defend them, not with fists, and not with mischief, but banter.

However Young man, if I banter then my Forum Life is in jeopardy.

Because only those that truly love banter and have no hidden agendas or actually are really deluded or live in Cuckoo Land are offended.

Banter, no personal insults, no mischief and it could be the start of a beautiful relationship LOL

Archived