Sheikh Shaggers Banter

Leicester Ram

Elvis,

You know how we stopped you playing your wonderful football in our last meeting, how come we scored from 2 yards out with a pass across the goal?

Also, Ayala>Camp>Ayala> Collins>Halford>Ayala>HOOF isn't really that impressive.

What I would advise is Forest fans to google Bryson, Hughes, Ward, Brayford, Roberts and tell me how they bullied Halford, Collins, Reid, Dexter and Co.

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree we didn't play any wonderful football, but you must agree in this game you didn't play football?

Who says Forest are now Top 7 Premiership? one thing at a time, we are building a squad aiming for Premiership? is that a crime is that a reality, is that the target?

So what are you doing, I'm interested, are you accepting averageness Mid Table?, or do you like to challenge your boundaries?

Maybe Derby fans are still traumatised by the last premiership experience, and have accepted averageness and a 1-0 win anyhow against Forest as Football acceptance?

I think and dream and hope and at the moment see Forest with signings and ,method of football attempting to try and get the Premiership Gold, sorry if that is a deluded Gump 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> better than dire dreary dump!

We were poor at your place. But I expected it. It's always low quality between us.

No, I hate being average. But what can the fans, players do about it? Just get on with it and hope for steady improvement. It's realistic.

You Forest lads mock us for our lack of ambition but what if we said "we want play offs this year.... anything less is a failure"?

We know what's real and what's not. We aren't going to buy Charlie Austin and Graham Dorrans and..... so we hope to achieve the maximum available to us.

A push towards the play offs. Which is exactly your goal. Except that's your goal after 2 play off seasons in the last 3 years!!!

We can all say we want the Europa League with 6 years. Champions League in 10. But in 10 years Stevenage could easily be in the Premiership with Tranmere and Fulham battling to avoid League 1. In football anything beyond a year or so is just a dream.

I agree we didn't play any wonderful football, but you must agree in this game you didn't play football?

Who says Forest are now Top 7 Premiership? one thing at a time, we are building a squad aiming for Premiership? is that a crime is that a reality, is that the target?

So what are you doing, I'm interested, are you accepting averageness Mid Table?, or do you like to challenge your boundaries?

Maybe Derby fans are still traumatised by the last premiership experience, and have accepted averageness and a 1-0 win anyhow against Forest as Football acceptance?

I think and dream and hope and at the moment see Forest with signings and ,method of football attempting to try and get the Premiership Gold, sorry if that is a deluded Gump 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> better than dire dreary dump!

I wont lie I am in absolutely no rush to go back to the premiership - what's different end of the day it's a game of football, up there you get less games and it's run like a circus.

I don't mind being in the championship - the lack of mercenaries in our team makes me happy to be a Derby fan at this present moment.

We were poor at your place. But I expected it. It's always low quality between us.

No, I hate being average. But what can the fans, players do about it? Just get on with it and hope for steady improvement. It's realistic.

You Forest lads mock us for our lack of ambition but what if we said "we want play offs this year.... anything less is a failure"?

We know what's real and what's not. We aren't going to buy Charlie Austin and Graham Dorrans and..... so we hope to achieve the maximum available to us.

A push towards the play offs. Which is exactly your goal. Except that's your goal after 2 play off seasons in the last 3 years!!!

We can all say we want the Europa League with 6 years. Champions League in 10. But in 10 years Stevenage could easily be in the Premiership with Tranmere and Fulham battling to avoid League 1. In football anything beyond a year or so is just a dream.

Dare to Dream! we Forest Fans we dare to dream, Derby fans Dare not Dream 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Whose Bris and Alex W?

Go on then I'm up for football?

So in a Derby fans view, winning 1-0 at CG was football? FFS beam me up scotty!

Well it wasn't Ice Hockey..

Although Derbyshire made it look that way for your team last season.. Does he have wheels on his boot instead of studs?

Derbyshire on loan at Oldham, I'd have Tyson back instead of him! Tyson was alright for us, you've ruined the lad!

Tyson did play well for us under Billy Davies, but he would never get a game up front ahead of Sharp, Cox & Blackstock. Tudgay is back up & Miller could be called back. Reid & Cohen would be ahead for the left mid role. Hard to see Tyson getting on the bench with the squad SOD has at the moment. Also i'm not sure he's good enough on the ball for SOD. He wants ball players & passers raw pace is not enough for the game Forest are aining for. It will take time before we see the best of this side but with hard work we will advance.

Tyson did play well for us under Billy Davies, but he would never get a game up front ahead of Sharp, Cox & Blackstock. Tudgay is back up & Miller could be called back. Reid & Cohen would be ahead for the left mid role. Hard to see Tyson getting on the bench with the squad SOD has at the moment. Also i'm not sure he's good enough on the ball for SOD. He wants ball players & passers raw pace is not enough for the game Forest are aining for. It will take time before we see the best of this side but with hard work we will advance.

Yes Tyson done his job, helping with the League One progress, my point was tongue in cheek, with Derbyshire really being *****, its just in the name alone! 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

But seriously before I get into trouble.

Can Brissy or JW whoever start the football questions, I'd like to participate.

Archived