Sheikh Shaggers Banter

Leicester Ram

Death threats?

A chairman on twitter sadly is always going to attract the moronic minority, Nigel Doughty had the same. Fawaz would be better of taking his account off twitter.

All football clubs have a minority of moronic fans, I have seen numerous cases at away games, so we are no different.

I doubt you've seen the Derby away ******.

Forest definitely have more away ******

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Billy Davies gets you up the best option is to sack him immediately and bring in someone that isn't totally out of his depth tree.

FTFY

Death threats?

A chairman on twitter sadly is always going to attract the moronic minority, Nigel Doughty had the same. Fawaz would be better of taking his account off twitter.

All football clubs have a minority of moronic fans, I have seen numerous cases at away games, so we are no different.

Why does anyone feel that they have the right to disrespect others anonymously? I'm really old fashioned about this. If someone has something to say, then if they don't have the courage to say it to their face, then it really shouldn't be said.

It's obvious that Fawaz al-Hasawi is a decent bloke, and it's equally obvious that Nigel Doughty was a decent bloke before him. Both have poured fortunes into their club and asked for nothing in return. Some of the things that have been said by cowards hiding behind their keyboards is, frankly, shameful.

Why does anyone feel that they have the right to disrespect others anonymously? I'm really old fashioned about this. If someone has something to say, then if they don't have the courage to say it to their face, then it really shouldn't be said.

It's obvious that Fawaz al-Hasawi is a decent bloke, and it's equally obvious that Nigel Doughty was a decent bloke before him. Both have poured fortunes into their club and asked for nothing in return. Some of the things that have been said by cowards hiding behind their keyboards is, frankly, shameful.

A week before Doughty died, a Forest fan was ejected and banned for the rest of the season for emailing Doughty and accusing him of being a "lying *******" and accusing him of destroying the club.

Both have made mistakes but they both have tried to do their best by Forest and looking at many other owners we have been extremely fortunate to have both.

I am intrigued by the mention of death threats to Bamford, what is the story behind that?

A week before Doughty died, a Forest fan was ejected and banned for the rest of the season for emailing Doughty and accusing him of being a "lying *******" and accusing him of destroying the club.

Both have made mistakes but they both have tried to do their best by Forest and looking at many other owners we have been extremely fortunate to have both.

I am intrigued by the mention of death threats to Bamford, what is the story behind that?

Sorry, that one's news to me too.

Archived