Sheikh Shaggers Banter

Leicester Ram

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the defence you have, you'll finish nowhere near the play offs.

Its a good point, its a work in progress, its new in front of Camp, a loan or two, maybe, but 2 points off Play Offs and we do have a lot of improvement to make, and we can IMO.

Maybe the Kuwaitis are skint, but for me, they are very football minded too, could have bought more Millers Derbyshires Greenings, we are in good shape.

I promise you after last season, we are very very happy, and we will be in and around for sure, Cardiff 3-1 and yet Derby 0-1 why is that then, are Derby better than Cardiff.?

It is easy to disrupt than to create, we failed in trying to play, of which Cardiff let us, and you succeeded in stopping us playing.

I really think we ain't really started yet, however betcha Derby are ecstatic with the start!

I think you are basing your negative football view from that bruising local derby where both sides played hard uncompromising football. If you actually watched all our other games this season and last you'd see a young side trying to play football.

Its all I can base it on, but their is a lesson on where we judge our clubs, if we finish higher than Derby beat them at PP and don't get Play Offs it will be disappointing. However Derby win both and are Mid Table, Mission accomplished ecstatic?

Its a good point, its a work in progress, its new in front of Camp, a loan or two, maybe, but 2 points off Play Offs and we do have a lot of improvement to make, and we can IMO.

Maybe the Kuwaitis are skint, but for me, they are very football minded too, could have bought more Millers Derbyshires Greenings, we are in good shape.

I promise you after last season, we are very very happy, and we will be in and around for sure, Cardiff 3-1 and yet Derby 0-1 why is that then, are Derby better than Cardiff.?

It is easy to disrupt than to create, we failed in trying to play, of which Cardiff let us, and you succeeded in stopping us playing.

I really think we ain't really started yet, however betcha Derby are ecstatic with the start!

Not really, too many draws, you lot have been playing out your skin but are only a couple of points above us.

Do you think, we've been playing out our skin? Who told you that?

Its been patchy, and non existent v Derby.

We have far too many options, and its slowly sorting, silly suspensions and a method of football SOD believes in, and it will take time.

Don't think in any game this season, we have played out our skin for 90 mins, maybe safe that for January when you can see us play? Will you come out and play and show us the football, that would be fun!

i'd enjoy a game of nice football from both sides instead of what we saw at the shitty ground, but it's the result that matters

No mate, thats the problem, desparate for a result its not decisive at this stage of season, we are in infancy of new era with new owners management and lots of players, disapointing is the football, and I would never want to see negative disruptive tactics from Forest, it actually surprises me from Nigel, but hey, dance with devil and all that......

End of season, we'll see what what! and at PP I want us to win, but play football that is replicated after that game to the end of the season. Then we'll be close!

No mate, thats the problem, desparate for a result its not decisive at this stage of season, we are in infancy of new era with new owners management and lots of players, disapointing is the football, and I would never want to see negative disruptive tactics from Forest, it actually surprises me from Nigel, but hey, dance with devil and all that......

End of season, we'll see what what! and at PP I want us to win, but play football that is replicated after that game to the end of the season. Then we'll be close!

i'll make you a deal forest can finish above us and in the playoffs, and derby win promotion via the playoffs but you don't reach the final. (don't want to give you the satisfaction of going to wembley)

Method of football that SoD believes in which has never produced a finish anywhere near play-offs

Correct but with these tools at a Big Club, can he? Who knows?

But are Derby trying to progress? are owners shown any ambition? is Nigel creating flair creative passing football? If he is then all good, but if he ain't then averageness is palatable....we must strive and want more surely?

i'll make you a deal forest can finish above us and in the playoffs, and derby win promotion via the playoffs but you don't reach the final. (don't want to give you the satisfaction of going to wembley)

You can have as many Play Off Finals you want, you'll never get close to how many Domestic Finals, we have been at and won, hey and apart from 1959, I think I've seen them all!

Does anybody actually read all of Elvis's post?

Come on, be honest.

They all do! 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> specially the Gestapo 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' /> word for word, awaiting the chop! 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

You have said yourself you haven't seen us play apart from the Derby, so you are talking from a position of ignorance when it comes to comments on us.

Ignorance is bliss or so they say

My mats a Derby fan too, but surely you've seen us the same amount of times too? And your judgements are on what?

Archived