Sheikh Shaggers Banter

Leicester Ram

Not exactly banter but...

I was at the game between Blackpool and Forest on Tuesday. Unfortunately Forest impressed me and a point was the least they deserved. Was a really entertaining game and both teams played good passing football. I really hope they don't get Sharp on a permanent, although I wasn't especially impressed by the defense.

The away following was decent in numbers and struck up a pretty good atmosphere in fits and starts.

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not exactly banter but...

I was at the game between Blackpool and Forest on Tuesday. Unfortunately Forest impressed me and a point was the least they deserved. Was a really entertaining game and both teams played good passing football. I really hope they don't get Sharp on a permanent, although I wasn't especially impressed by the defense.

The away following was decent in numbers and struck up a pretty good atmosphere in fits and starts.

Refreshing to listen to the view of a football fan.

Makes a change from people on here trying to say it was 'a few idiots' singing about Nigel Doughtys death when it was pretty much half the stadium.

Must be sad for you lot when the only time half of pride park sings is when it's about the death of somebody, especially with his family in attendance.

Anyway, how's the singing section going? Have the song sheets helped make the atmosphere even more electric than before. TINPOT.

Makes a change from people on here trying to say it was 'a few idiots' singing about Nigel Doughtys death when it was pretty much half the stadium.

Must be sad for you lot when the only time half of pride park sings is when it's about the death of somebody, especially with his family in attendance.

Anyway, how's the singing section going? Have the song sheets helped make the atmosphere even more electric than before. TINPOT.

You obviously wern't there or have a propensity for porkies

we may have lost to you but are that short sighted? we are going places and anyone who knows a bit about football can see that,but your team on the other hand.

are you still going to be banging on to your hoody mates in the pub, about your wins over us when we are in the prem?

You forget we heard it all before when you were spouting the same old nonsence under Doughty and Silly Billy.

I know you lot are hurting big time but no need to post pure fantasy and lies

Tyson did play well for us under Billy Davies, but he would never get a game up front ahead of Sharp, Cox & Blackstock. Tudgay is back up & Miller could be called back. Reid & Cohen would be ahead for the left mid role. Hard to see Tyson getting on the bench with the squad SOD has at the moment. Also i'm not sure he's good enough on the ball for SOD. He wants ball players & passers raw pace is not enough for the game Forest are aining for. It will take time before we see the best of this side but with hard work we will advance.

Dave, Elvis was being sarcastic but thanks for your newbie opinion

Archived