Sheikh Shaggers Banter

Leicester Ram

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 Less Forest fan out the country, on the flip side another Forest fan will be on shortly to claim how many fans they have round the world and Dawny will be classed as one of em

Talking of florist fans abroad, I once saw one on a hot day in Tokyo. The guy was in his forties wearing a mac and scruffy trainers with an old faded red florist beanie. Not only did he look so out of place but was more creepy than Jimmy Saville.

We hardly do our international reputation any good exporting these mongs.

1 Less Forest fan out the country, on the flip side another Forest fan will be on shortly to claim how many fans they have round the world and Dawny will be classed as one of em

Do I have to wait until he lands to promote the Pargue reds. It's got to be better than a night out in Ipswich.

Opp's preaching to the converted 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

I forgot where I was, oh yeah Quality at Forest is not good Derby say and Derby?

Buxton is a Pub CH, never be Premiership, never in a million years! And still looking for quality, however I like the look of the kid Coutts twinkling about, any good? But Derby are an average Championship team as is, Forest too are a average team as is, however more potential to be higher and more money to aspire?

FACT

Now I know why Derby fans don't like you, Yank Owners, Clueless Clough in charge, your refreshing, keep up the positivity, you'll need it LOL

why do you assume derby fans don't like me? they all love me 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

keep up with the delusion youre gonna need it.

LOL

I forgot where I was, oh yeah Quality at Forest is not good Derby say and Derby?

Buxton is a Pub CH, never be Premiership, never in a million years! And still looking for quality, however I like the look of the kid Coutts twinkling about, any good? But Derby are an average Championship team as is, Forest too are a average team as is, however more potential to be higher and more money to aspire?

FACT

Wow Red Elvis over 1,500 spam posts on our forum, do you get out much?

Again, if Bucko is a pub CH what does that make your strikers who could'nt score in 90mins against him or your defenders who did'nt match his clean sheet either?

Why are the gumps avoiding this question? 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

They ahve been created by my mate Daveo, so as tampering of member name by a muppet not allowed! LOL

Buxton is a thug!

I'll tell ya Butthead, Forest under SM really put us in danger of League One, and my pub team would have beaten Forest that day, also you cheated COHEN! LOL

This season, we are trying to play football, controlled from the back, with many new very good to quality recruits?, Derby sitting in disrupting won the game 1-0, against our 10 men, but no other chances, we have not perfected any football plan by a long chalk, but the signing of very good players at this level if gelling could be amazing, ain't there yet, and may never get there, but we have a chance.

Your averageness will have to pull every stunt it can to achieve avearageness, that is a honest football FACT.

Plus your Yanks will not invest, however our Kuwaitis may invest again, the fear of BD and SM Stella nollox, has not been the story of the Kuwaitis, SOD not iconic, but a football man, many signings are football based, if it clicks it will not win the premiership, but it could easily get us there.

MONEY PLAN we did the progressive young players from League One to play Off spots, we now are on a MONEY PLAN.

Nottingham Forest, History with Money Owners, is a near on cert of success, not today, but maybe tomorrow.

If Derby have a future, than only 329 fans believe that! 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

They ahve been created by my mate Daveo, so as tampering of member name by a muppet not allowed! LOL

Buxton is a thug!

I'll tell ya Butthead, Forest under SM really put us in danger of League One, and my pub team would have beaten Forest that day, also you cheated COHEN! LOL

This season, we are trying to play football, controlled from the back, with many new very good to quality recruits?, Derby sitting in disrupting won the game 1-0, against our 10 men, but no other chances, we have not perfected any football plan by a long chalk, but the signing of very good players at this level if gelling could be amazing, ain't there yet, and may never get there, but we have a chance.

Your averageness will have to pull every stunt it can to achieve avearageness, that is a honest football FACT.

Plus your Yanks will not invest, however our Kuwaitis may invest again, the fear of BD and SM Stella nollox, has not been the story of the Kuwaitis, SOD not iconic, but a football man, many signings are football based, if it clicks it will not win the premiership, but it could easily get us there.

MONEY PLAN we did the progressive young players from League One to play Off spots, we now are on a MONEY PLAN.

Nottingham Forest, History with Money Owners, is a near on cert of success, not today, but maybe tomorrow.

If Derby have a future, than only 329 fans believe that! 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Yeah just like Pompey...... 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Archived