Peterborough United v Derby County

davenportram

T'was an honest spelling error. I meant

P'Boro 0-1 Rams

Theogh

Boycie used to try this on with "Davies" last season. Its pathetic, infantile and an insult to a hard working mod who has to compile the prediction league table.

Gboro, please take a point off Alpha (2?), for attempted ungentlemanly conduct and award it to me.

Thankyou please.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boycie used to try this on with "Davies" last season. Its pathetic, infantile and an insult to a hard working mod who has to compile the prediction league table.

Gboro, please take a point off Alpha (2?), for attempted ungentlemanly conduct and award it to me.

Thankyou please.

I've just looked at the prediction league and even though we are close you can tell we're heading in different directions. It's like you're Derby and I'm Forest. I'm heading right to the top. I'll dominate for years. While you will go in a downward spiral.

We can tell all this from how close we are and how far from the top we are. Even when you beat me we both know I'm better.

I'm iconic.

*this post was sponsored by Red Dawn and Co. Terms and conditions apply.

Just had a look, I originally thought Peterborough had won their last 3, but they haven't it's their last 3 out of 4. Pretty impressive for a team that lost their first 8 games. It might not be as easy as some of you guys are expecting. I think Peterborough can win, but I believe Derby will, and after the win at Ipswich and Lego's recent form...

1-3 Derby.

Posh 0 The Rams 1

FGS: Robinson

I think we'll score our winner direct from a free kick but as I'm unsure who takes our free kicks then I'll go for Theo instead.

Have we scored direct from a free kick yet this season?

Don't think so but stuck with Theo - Nirmally we get a goal from a keeper parry of a free kick Theo is becoming a poacher

We couldn't score a free kick even if there was no wall and no goalie.

And the free kick was on the goal line

And the goals were a mile wide.

Oh man, we're ***** at free kicks a tell thee.

What's Branko Strupar doing these days??

Down to earth with a bump in this one... 2-0 posh Boyd

Posh 0 The Rams 1

FGS: Robinson

I think we'll score our winner direct from a free kick but as I'm unsure who takes our free kicks then I'll go for Theo instead.

Have we scored direct from a free kick yet this season?

I'm trying to think of the last direct free kick we've scored. I'm thinking Steve Davies against Blackpool but there might have been a more recent one.

Archived