Bryso

valleyram

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha to be fair Bryso did make me laugh when he was giving his post match interview after saying Will Hughes gets some stick for looking like the caddy off Happy Gilmore, those who have seen it will surely laugh.

I dont know how to post pics (and cant really be arsed to figure out how) but im sure some whizz kid will step up if they feel the need

Just click on the image icon on the messaging tool (below the smiley tool) then copy and paste the web address of the image into the box that pops up. Simples.

I think there's more to his game than being a work horse.

His short range passing is pretty sharp. Quite alot goes through him, and he does the simple things right. That can go unnoticed quite easily.

Don't like these 'best midfielder in the league' discussions - Veron was one of the best in the world when he signed for United, look how that turned out. But I do think Bryson could play in any midfield in this league (and possibly a few in the Premiership) and not disgrace himself.

I thought he went through a patch last season of being anonymous, but it was diffcult - he was playing alongside Hendrick who I thought found the last two thirds of the season really hard, and he was quite poor. It's rare one CM is outstanding while the other is in bad form - they both struggled at times, the same as they were both excellent in some games, and again this season.

I can relate to him as well, like Buxton. He looks like someone who realises how lucky he is to play football for a job.

I think there's more to his game than being a work horse.

His short range passing is pretty sharp. Quite alot goes through him, and he does the simple things right. That can go unnoticed quite easily.

Don't like these 'best midfielder in the league' discussions - Veron was one of the best in the world when he signed for United, look how that turned out. But I do think Bryson could play in any midfield in this league (and possibly a few in the Premiership) and not disgrace himself.

I thought he went through a patch last season of being anonymous, but it was diffcult - he was playing alongside Hendrick who I thought found the last two thirds of the season really hard, and he was quite poor. It's rare one CM is outstanding while the other is in bad form - they both struggled at times, the same as they were both excellent in some games, and again this season.

I can relate to him as well, like Buxton. He looks like someone who realises how lucky he is to play football for a job.

Hughes

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/17/article-2102427-11C71029000005DC-645_468x347

err.. the guy in the middle

http://cdn2.hark.com/images/000/663/782/663782/original

He does what he can do very well - hassle, harry and pinch the ball - quick crisp short passes.

He chips in with the odd goal and gets into the box on occasion.

Wasn't it Brian who said players should be picked to do what they can do very well and chip in with a bit more.

If the whole team does it, and the balance of the team is right, then we will do well. If a couple have iffy days it will be harder but manageable but if 3 or 4 have off days we will lose

I agreeing with people who are praising him but can also see why some people are picking faults with his game.

When playing well he looks a very tidy midfielder never outstanding but links things well and wins the ball without crunching tackles, again well.

My biggest problem with him is I wouldn't ever describe him as an attacking midfielder but I would never think of saying he is a holding/defensive midfielder, I know how ridiculous that sounds and it doesn't matter at all but when I think about top quality midfielders even in this league I can quite easily describe them as more defensive or attacking midfielders.

When he can keep and retain possession and create like Xavi I'll start to rate him.. But for now, he's another average Scottish footballer.. A poor mans Darren Fletcher.

That was tongie in cheek.. He's improving and is quite tidy with the ball. Probably the best midfielder we've had since David Jones

BRIS RATES ONE OF OUR PLAYERS? WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/009/993/tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p

Bryson Clough - a long lost, never been mentioned before brother. Don't you watch EastEnders? They turn up at you door. You answer, they're facing the wrong way, turn around and say "alright bro/sis"

Junior - Black guy with blonde hair. Why do they do that?

McGovern - Fast food restaurant?

Archived