Bryso

valleyram

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The man is quality, he never stopped all game, and he got plenty of exposure on the big screen as well 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> he should be in the Scotland squad all the time. Bryson and Hendrick bossed the midfield and Coutts just got on with it.

What impressed me about Coutts was he got the ball on the right side of the area, had no support at all, managed to get into the corner flag and whipped in a cross.All our midfielders are doing very well at the moment and long may it last

Hendrick also has more experience now and appears to have got bigger and stronger. I'm not sure he would have won a header in the box to score as he did yesterday last season. He shoved the defender out of the way and powered it in

Back onto the topic, Bryson is fantastic. One of Clough's best signings. He harries people, forcing mistakes, stealing the ball and setting up attacks. You don't have to be a cruncher to be an effective ball winner. I disagree with those that say we need an older head in midfield. Bryson and Hendrick will grow together and improve to become Premier league standard.

Feel like I've been a bit harsh on Bryson. I rate him btw.

Just last season Bavies, Bryson, Hendrick, Ward. That midfield would chase shadows, lose a 50/50, chase shadows, lose 50/50.... etc.

More a fault as a collective really,

With the ball I think he's a classy little player. Tidy. He looks better now there are players like Sammon (who's movement is good) Jacobs, Coutts, Hughes and still Ward all creating and/or taking up good positions.

Like Uttox said. Looks better with better players. Not sure if Hendrick is quite the perfect partner (one of them needs a higher success rate in tackles imo). But it's a midfield 5 or 6 now that you can trust on the ball. Much better cohesion.

I do rate him.

Hendrick and Bryson are both abit lightweight when tackling for my liking having said that i think they both crunched somebody on Saturday, which i was pretty shocked about.

i noticed that. Maybe the physical presence of Keogh, O'Connor and Sammon is rubbing off on them. Maybe its real competition for places. Maybe its just belief and confidence.

When he can keep and retain possession and create like Xavi I'll start to rate him.. But for now, he's another average Scottish footballer.. A poor mans Darren Fletcher.

That was tongie in cheek.. He's improving and is quite tidy with the ball. Probably the best midfielder we've had since David Jones

When he can keep and retain possession and create like Xavi I'll start to rate him.. But for now, he's another average Scottish footballer.. A poor mans Darren Fletcher.

That was tongie in cheek.. He's improving and is quite tidy with the ball. Probably the best midfielder we've had since David Jones

I hope that this praise isn't just based on one game? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

"Bryso" - Worst nickname ever. What is it with footballers and the "<INSERT PART OF NAME>-o" suffix?

I look forward to the first mention of "Keogho".

Haha to be fair Bryso did make me laugh when he was giving his post match interview after saying Will Hughes gets some stick for looking like the caddy off Happy Gilmore, those who have seen it will surely laugh.

I dont know how to post pics (and cant really be arsed to figure out how) but im sure some whizz kid will step up if they feel the need

Archived