Bryso

valleyram

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there is a better midfielder in the championship someone will have to tell me who ,and Scotland must have some midfield if he can't even get in the squad

Vicente is better i reckon.

Bryson was good last week as well, wasnt overly impressed with him last season, think he would shine alongside a more creative player. Think him and Coutts would be good in central midfield.

Vicente is better i reckon.

Bryson was good last week as well, wasnt overly impressed with him last season, think he would shine alongside a more creative player. Think him and Coutts would be good in central midfield.

He was only player of the year and players player of the year last year in his first full season in England !!!!!

Don't even think he is the best midfielder in our team. I was a little baffled by his MOTM today. He was superb, yes, but I'm not sure exactly what Coutts has to do now to win it. He was the pick of the bunch.

Oh dear it beggars belief what I read on here , he's Derbys best midfielder by a country mile , with his work rate he could play with any team in England , be amazed if he's at pride park next season

Don't even think he is the best midfielder in our team. I was a little baffled by his MOTM today. He was superb, yes, but I'm not sure exactly what Coutts has to do now to win it. He was the pick of the bunch.

bryson is our best midfielder end of. coutts played very well and was a leading contender for MOTM but to say that bryson isnt our best midfielder is just wrong.

Oh dear it beggars belief what I read on here , he's Derbys best midfielder by a country mile , with his work rate he could play with any team in England , be amazed if he's at pride park next season

Excuse me? I only posted my opinion. Surely you must recognised his passing is at least matched by Hughes, his physical presence matched by Hendrick, his dribbling matched by Coutts. On balance, Bryson is probably the best at the moment but surely you must realise this is up for debate on a discussion forum when there are other good players playing with them.

But come on, I know he played well, but any team in England? City need a little more in a CM than someone who runs about a lot.

Calm down, he's not that good. He works hard and is tidy on the ball but over the course of a whole season what more does he really offer. He doesnt create and he doesnt score goals, not saying he's a bad player, cos he's alright but i could probably name about 10 better central midfielders in this league.

Calm down, he's not that good. He works hard and is tidy on the ball but over the course of a whole season what more does he really offer. He doesnt create and he doesnt score goals, not saying he's a bad player, cos he's alright but i could probably name about 10 better central midfielders in this league.

Any player who covers around 13k in every game he plays is a very valuable asset to any team and a lot of premiership managers will be keeping note

Any player who covers around 13k in every game he plays is a very valuable asset to any team and a lot of premiership managers will be keeping note

If that's all you rate a player on, how much he runs, i could go down to my local athletics club and find someone who runs around a lot.

If that's all you rate a player on, how much he runs, i could go down to my local athletics club and find someone who runs around a lot.

U go and do that then , did he no chip in with 6 goals last season too ? As well as countless assists , he's no just a marathon runner !!!!

He tackles like a wimp.

Tidy and works hard. Best midfielder at Derby? Possibly. Best midfielder in the Championship? Not in the top 10.

Pearson ran all day too. Savage worked hard

I'm not taking anything away from his performance today. But many games last season we were bossed in midfield. We chased shadows. Especially away.

I can't forget that.

Good lad. Keep going. Good start to this season

Archived