Season Ticket Sales

YouRams

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have just renewed as funds have arrived! I'm not sure, but did I see somewhere that you don't get a new card but just use last season's? If someone can confirm that, it'll save me panicking when a new one doesn't arrive!

I renewed as soon it was possible to do so.

In the last few seasons we have been to Wembley once, playoffs a second time and a half decent cup run this year (which could have been better).

Things haven't been plain sailing, but we really are heading in the right direction.

During the Clough years, we would have been going into the Forest game needing a win to keep our heads above water.

1 hour ago, archram said:

Have just renewed as funds have arrived! I'm not sure, but did I see somewhere that you don't get a new card but just use last season's? If someone can confirm that, it'll save me panicking when a new one doesn't arrive!

That is correct. You need to keep your card from this season (unless you've moved seats of course). 

On 3/13/2017 at 07:19, YouRams said:

I know it's very early on but I do wonder if the sacking of Mac has anything to do with early renewals, how many on here are yet to renew? Anyone have the figures?

Surely Mel isn't blind to see the huge overhaul that is needed with our underachieving squad. A manager needs a good few transfer windows to sort the mess, the majority of fans can see it so why can't he? 

I was considering a season ticket but that was before Mel pulled the trigger again. I'm not going to commit to a long term arrangement until the club does the same and stops this ridiculous hiring and firing.

17 hours ago, europia said:

I was considering a season ticket but that was before Mel pulled the trigger again. I'm not going to commit to a long term arrangement until the club does the same and stops this ridiculous hiring and firing.

I understand your sentiment but not your logic. At what point would you determine that they have stopped the "ridiculous hiring and firing"? Will you wait until a managers been in situ for say at least 18 months? Would that be long enough to convince you? 

17 hours ago, europia said:

It's not the hiring and firing that bothers me it's the tripe that is served up week in week out. It looks to me like Mel Moris is watching the same game and realises that a change is needed. I think he needs to carry on until he gets what he wants.

2 hours ago, Gritters said:

It's not the hiring and firing that bothers me it's the tripe that is served up week in week out. It looks to me like Mel Moris is watching the same game and realises that a change is needed. I think he needs to carry on until he gets what he wants.

Maybe that will work and we will do a Watford, maybe not. Time will tell. 

2 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

I understand your sentiment but not your logic. At what point would you determine that they have stopped the "ridiculous hiring and firing"? Will you wait until a managers been in situ for say at least 18 months? Would that be long enough to convince you? 

I will still go to some games, but not every home fixture. I'm not going to get duped by all the hype around the Rowett appointment. We've been there before, so many times. I will just see how it goes. 

3 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Well Dirty Leeds have shed managers like confetti until they have found one who seems to know what he is doing

14 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Well Dirty Leeds have shed managers like confetti until they have found one who seems to know what he is doing

My thoughts exactly isn't this largely the same Leeds squad who have languished in the bottom half of the table for the last 3 or 4 years? If the chemistry is not right why continue indefinitely or is there a defined period of time one can be defined a success or failure? I will renew as I always do not because I think this is our year but because I'm a fan and it gives me a couple hours of release from the demands of work and life on a Saturday afternoon 

Archived