Season Ticket Sales

YouRams

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in Bristol so a season ticket is tricky for me.

I have no right to tell anyone how to spend their time and money but I hope the fans stay with the club. We are in the spotlight and I wouldn't want the fans to be seen as 'bottlers' too.

I just hope this is a new beginning and not just a new manager.

I feel really optimistic about next season. No logical reason but always felt Pearson wasn't really a Derby Man. For Clement we were always going to be a stepping stone and Mac, good bloke, its just that he is just didn't inspire me in tough times. 

Rowett seems on first appearance to be a team building man with more than one idea. That he is one of ours adds to the blend as well. 

Full of hope. 

I've just renewed even though I'm struggling to get any enthusiasm at the moment. I had a season ticket in the bad old days of the mid 80's, so it was a no brainer really especially when you break down the cost to an individual match basis.

Besides, I've always rated GR since he was on Radio Derby and think he will do a good job.

2 hours ago, WystonRam said:

Renewed and moved our two tickets to the south stand- absolute masses have not renewed in the stand yet, according to the ticket office screen i was showed.

Didn't think you could relocate yet ? I enquired about moving slightly further forward to get all our seats together and was told I need to renew first then I can move after April ?

2 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

Didn't think you could relocate yet ? I enquired about moving slightly further forward to get all our seats together and was told I need to renew first then I can move after April ?

You can move if the season wasn't occupied by a ST last year. Everything else is right. Wait until the deadline next week and then see what's free'd up

20 hours ago, Simsy said:

You can move if the season wasn't occupied by a ST last year. Everything else is right. Wait until the deadline next week and then see what's free'd up

Yes, we got two that are currently not season tickets, and have booked a relocation appointment for the 6th April.

Finally came to a decision yesterday. Definitely not renewing. Mixture of reasons. Used to be at all the home games, but this season decided not to do the midweek ones. These mean a 300 mile round trip, which just seems to get worse every year with roadworks and night time Road closures. Getting back at half one, and up for work at five. Too old for it now :(. 

So was happy enough with just the Saturday games, but now so many seem to get moved. 

Plus State of mind. Plus I've really not enjoyed it at all this season. 

Anyhow, I'm doing the club a favour. With multi season discount, ours would have been £970. The club can now sell them to someone new for £200 more! 

Will go back to attending as and when. Probably four or five a season. Which at this rate will be every Saturday 3PM game. 

Renewed mine yesterday and also treated myself to an upgrade. A very pleasant and helpful young man from the ticket office took me into the stadium so that I could try out a couple of seats that weren't already taken.  

This was the clincher - when I saw the view, I couldn't resist. 

27 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

Renewed mine yesterday and also treated myself to an upgrade. A very pleasant and helpful young man from the ticket office took me into the stadium so that I could try out a couple of seats that weren't already taken.  

Do they have seats that face away from the pitch then?  Steward?

41 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

Out of curiosity.. Where were you, and where did you move to? 

Archived