Season Ticket Sales

YouRams

I know it's very early on but I do wonder if the sacking of Mac has anything to do with early renewals, how many on here are yet to renew? Anyone have the figures?

Surely Mel isn't blind to see the huge overhaul that is needed with our underachieving squad. A manager needs a good few transfer windows to sort the mess, the majority of fans can see it so why can't he? 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've renewed along with my Son and Father.. Unfortunately it's only because most Saturdays will be boring without Football.. Even though I'm getting ever so used to failing every season now it's becoming a habit.

My partner hates me coming home when Derby lose or draw and unfortunately it's most games now!

I think this could well of played a factor- I am yet to renew and I know it sounds harsh (I was going to renew anyway) but I am now more enthusiastic to renew!

I really wasn't looking forward to next season as I never agreed with the re appointment and I was constantly getting frustrated with team selections and tactics.

15 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

I haven't renewed yet. Nobody I personally know has renewed yet either 

Same, seems the norm we all go on a mini protest around this time of year before deciding we're suckers for punishment and put ourselves through it again.

Sith Happens
9 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Same, seems the norm we all go on a mini protest around this time of year before deciding we're suckers for punishment and put ourselves through it again.

I suspect its more that most people get paid end of the month.

I renewed prior to Barnsley but i'm already regretting being a bit too hasty.

i'm getting a bit tired of crisis management. 

1 hour ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I haven't yet but will be doing, usually leave it until the last minute, rather the money in my bank as long as possible.

Exactly what I do. 

When we are doing bad we always renew a few days prior to deadline, was surprised they bothered ringing me a week or so back, any random check would show my history.

Really they should know they will get my money, in my mind holding out is my tiny little protest, but I'm a lifelong sucker fan and it won't change whoever is in charge.

Sith Happens
7 hours ago, ossieram said:

I renewed a couple of weeks back, it was never going to be about who the manager was or how well we are doing, It's my club.

Exactly how i feel.

Derby arent unique though, we have a core of fans who will renew regardless unless their personal circumstances change.

Then we have those that renew or attend matches only when things are going well. Of the 33000 that turned up in the PL week in week out where did they all go in the clough years? They managed to find their way back once we started doing well again.

People saying the club is a joke and they arent renewing, all i say is you should have been there in the 3 amigos days, we were a joke then, selling our best players cheap on transfer day and not replacing and so on and so forth.

1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

Exactly how i feel.

Derby arent unique though, we have a core of fans who will renew regardless unless their personal circumstances change.

Then we have those that renew or attend matches only when things are going well. Of the 33000 that turned up in the PL week in week out where did they all go in the clough years? They managed to find their way back once we started doing well again.

People saying the club is a joke and they arent renewing, all i say is you should have been there in the 3 amigos days, we were a joke then, selling our best players cheap on transfer day and not replacing and so on and so forth.

They should have been there during the old 3rd division days! Saying that, we had some brilliant away days back then.

8 hours ago, ossieram said:

I renewed a couple of weeks back, it was never going to be about who the manager was or how well we are doing, It's my club.

Spot on. 

Well all these people who fail to renew will miss out on the favourable price and end up paying more when they realise that it's not about what Mel does or doesn't do but it's about belonging. You don't just think 'oh I've had enough of that, let's see who else deserves my support then' and pop off to watch another team. 

5 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

You don't just think 'oh I've had enough of that, let's see who else deserves my support then' and pop off to watch another team. 

Nah, you have to be a Man U or Chelsea fan to do that :thumbsup:

Archived