Season Ticket Sales

YouRams

25 minutes ago, ketteringram said:

Out of curiosity.. Where were you, and where did you move to? 

I have moved from the North to West stand. Obviously cost more but I'm at a certain age where I thought "b******s to it"!

On the downside - informing the wife afterwards amounted to a declaration of war. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24/03/2017 at 06:49, VulcanRam said:

Still up in the air for me. Completely lost enthusiasm this season. Depend on the whether the kids want to carry on going or not; if they do I'll renew, if they don't I won't bother.

On 24/03/2017 at 12:03, Vulcanboy said:

Renewed this morning, got that warm feeling of optimism in my gut. Ticket office was fairly busy! 

I think the kid's made the decision for you VulcanRam - good news is that he's paid for his own

Still not sure, my lads not bothered and not sure I can be bothered to go on my own. The other thing is my sons team train Tuesday's so have to either cancel training or miss the matches and he also trains Friday's so like this Friday I'm gonna struggle to get back from Kimberley when it doesn't finish until 1930. 

Ive been lucky and only missed 2 games this season but this Friday will make another. If it fell badly I could miss half a dozen so not very cost effective.  Still got a few days to decide so who knows.

We still haven't....

Although I start my new job in 3 weeks, having been out of work for the last 3 months has hammered the available readies, and my job is only for 10 weeks anyway (unless it extends).

I'm not sure what to do for the best. We are not eligible for the OAP rate yet, despite the fact that we both turn 65 half way through the season. if we pay on a match-by-match basis, then from February next year we will qualify for the concession, so it might even work out cheaper not to renew.

22 minutes ago, eddie said:

We still haven't....

Although I start my new job in 3 weeks, having been out of work for the last 3 months has hammered the available readies, and my job is only for 10 weeks anyway (unless it extends).

I'm not sure what to do for the best. We are not eligible for the OAP rate yet, despite the fact that we both turn 65 half way through the season. if we pay on a match-by-match basis, then from February next year we will qualify for the concession, so it might even work out cheaper not to renew.

It will do when we're hovering around 10th and we've got some crap team like Cardiff on a Tuesday night in November and you think I wunner bother. 

12 hours ago, VulcanRam said:

ha ha, very good @ilkleyram 

We are not related, but this bit would help I admit 

Perhaps you could adopt him ,, he sounds cheaper to run than the ones you've got?

Got mine Tuesday, along with Brum away tickets, couldnt be sure whether the kid behind the counter was smiling or smirking, either way he wished me a nice day.

Kind of wish Sam or Mel would do ticket sessions, I'd like to say there's my money, I've paid for a full season, can I see a plan last a full season too.

Archived