James Vaughan

matty1

jesus calm down. I don't know how much strikers are worth. But I've seen him here, didn't rate him seen him against us, didn't rate him. Plus he has injury records and an average goal tally this year.

Much rather we went for will grigg, paddy madden or Simeon Jackson.

Forgive me if he doesn't my heart doesn't start racing at the prospect of this signing.

forget a poorer league, I forgot they were in the championship in 2008

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• September 2005: Operation to fix knee ligament injury while at Everton
  • April 2007: Suffers severed artery in leg
  • August 2007: Dislocates shoulder
  • March 2008: Undergoes knee surgery
  • November 2008: Has more work done on troublesome knee
  • October 2009: Loan spell at Derby cut short by injury
  • May 2011: Ruled out of the start of Norwich's season with knee injury
  • September 2011: Receives plastic surgery on cut lip
  • September 2011: Has another knee injury after hobbling out win over Sunderland

His knees are fooked then.

I wouldn't take risks on our budget if it was me. Would you?

He was speaking about his injuries a while back, he says the reason why he keeps getting them is because he wasn't getting a run of games.

Got a run of games this season and has scored 13 goals in a poor Huddersfield side, and played 32 games.

If we have Martin, Ward and Sammon as our other strikers, I would take the risk. 

But you would still take Ebanks Blake who has just broken his leg. Bemusing.

Hardly the same in comparison with an injury he's had trouble with all his career. 

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I imagine Ebanks-Blake hasn't had recurring broken legs!

But you would still take Ebanks Blake who has just broken his leg. Bemusing.

A Broken leg is better than joint injuries. Once its fixed its strong. Obviously not as strong as before but joint injuries will keep re occuring

Taking out the cut lip and severed artery injuries it's pretty obvious Vaughan has a longstanding issue with his knee(s), Ebanks Blake legs break was a one off unless he has brittle bone disease so you can't really compare the injury record of the two at all. 

Tell Eduardo or Ramsey if A joint injury is worse than a broken leg.

thats not the point. Initially the injury is bad yes and they'll be out for a while. But to have an reoccurring injury is much worse. I think Danny Haynes of charlton went of crying because he'd injured his hamstring again. It's much worse to have an injury like wards over the long term to have an injury like eduardos or ramsays (who's careers haven't been affected) in the short term.

A broken leg can make you a different player. Eduardo, he had to move teams to a different country because he was not the same player any more. At the end of the day, he has scored 13 goals and has not been injured for a while and would be a very good addition.

A broken leg can make you a different player. Eduardo, he had to move teams to a different country because he was not the same player any more. At the end of the day, he has scored 13 goals and has not been injured for a while and would be a very good addition.

would it though? What of his knee get injured, again then again then again.

jesus calm down. I don't know how much strikers are worth. But I've seen him here, didn't rate him seen him against us, didn't rate him. Plus he has injury records and an average goal tally this year.

Much rather we went for will grigg, paddy madden or Simeon Jackson.

Forgive me if he doesn't my heart doesn't start racing at the prospect of this signing.

I'm not having a go lad. All I'm saying is he's as good as we'll get. He only played 2 games on loan!

I think he'll choose hudds anyway, seems settled from comments from him I've read

Archived