70 rated overall on FIFA 

72 finishing 

78 pace 

The only two stats that matter really

On FM 

"211..us/img211/2175/screenshot20130430at195" alt="screenshot20130430at195">

2 things:

1. i would also like his potential.

2. Dont slack i want to see all his FM stats, send a scout on him.

2 things:

1. i would also like his potential.

2. Dont slack i want to see all his FM stats, send a scout on him.

Ivan Hoilett my scout has come back with a report.

He says that if he signed he would be better than all our current strikers and would be an important first team player.

Preferred position is central striker

Best attributes are his physical element to his game and his intelligence

It is unlikely the player would like to come to our club at this current time (in fairness i am scouting when he is on loan at Hudders)

"12..us/img12/466/screenshot20130430at202" alt="screenshot20130430at202">

Ivan Hoilett my scout has come back with a report.

He says that if he signed he would be better than all our current strikers and would be an important first team player.

Preferred position is central striker

Best attributes are his physical element to his game and his intelligence

It is unlikely the player would like to come to our club at this current time (in fairness i am scouting when he is on loan at Hudders)

"12..us/img12/466/screenshot20130430at202" alt="screenshot20130430at202">

I notice teamwork and work rate are high, very important to Clough.

Interested.. less than the 750k reported, and mentions of forsyth and baptiste.

Interesting we've let slip about Vaughan and Baptiste though, maybe movement has already started and looking promising. 

no mention of martin. 

Interested.. less than the 750k reported, and mentions of forsyth and baptiste.

no mention of martin. 

LIES.

"Derby are looking to bolster their striking department and they are keen to sign another Norwich forward, Chris Martin, who is currently on loan at Pride Park."  :D

ah, I only saw the ones mentioned at the bottom - skipped that bit completely, thought it was odd. 

Forsyth, Vaughan, Baptiste and Martin... so far, no midfielders... 

STRIKER James Vaughan is on Derby County’s list of transfer targets this summer.

The 24-year-old has hit 13 goals in 36 games for Huddersfield Town this season during a loan spell from Norwich City.

His tally includes a hat-trick against Bristol City at Ashton Gate last Saturday.

Vaughan has a year to run on his contract at Norwich City and, if available, he is likely to interest a number of Championship clubs.

Norwich would want a fee for a player they bought for £2.5m from Everton two years ago but I understand it would be less than the £750,000 that has been reported.

Vaughan is a player Derby have admired for some time and they are aware of his qualities having taken him on loan for a brief spell in 2009.

He made two starts before a knee injury forced him to return to Everton.

His career has been blighted by injury but he appears to have put that behind him this season.

This is his best season for games, beating the 31

appearances he made for Crystal Palace during a loan in 2010-11.

Vaughan signed a three-year deal when he joined Norwich but injury restricted him to only one start in six appearances in his first season at Carrow Road.

Derby are looking to bolster their striking department and they are keen to sign another Norwich forward, Chris Martin, who is currently on loan at Pride Park.

They also want to add Watford’s Craig Forsyth and are in the hunt for Blackpool’s out-of-contract defender Alex Baptiste. - http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/Striker-James-Vaughan-Derby-County-s-wanted-list/story-18848044-detail/story.html#axzz2Rpc6sWv8

Hudds fans reckon they have the inside track on him. As long as we match the fee and wages they offer, only one team in it for me.

A relegation-threatened side

or

Huddersfield?

:ph34r:

Seriously though, he's as good as ours.

Archived