Derby County v Sheffield Wednesday

ladyram

Just got back home 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Not a bad game really though we defended like rubbish in the second half.

Subs were beyond a joke we really need bailey back we played our best football when we had him sitting behind Hendrick and Bryson .

We should be playing 4-2-3-1

4-4-2 is passed its sell by date it's to easy to play against

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Substitution cost us again, IMO we just needed fresh legs, like for like to see the game out. Brayford was awful, their number 11 ripped him a new arse hole. We was far the better team until their scored out of the blue, then the game drifted away. We ended the game with 4 centre half's on the pitch.

Not sure that hughes wide left was ever the best selection

Ward up front was never going to work.

Conceded too much possession

One defender on as sub i could understand...but two?

We lost the plot.

A few strange incidents. Clough slating tyson and a huge row between garner and buxton on 70 minutes.

Shouldnt have taken Hughes off. Lost a goal two minutes later.

Cloughie doesnt seem to have the golden touch with his substitutions this season so far.

He needed taking off 10 minutes before, he ran his heart out and was knackered.

I think he will be gone in January, he's going to be one classy midfielder.

He needed taking off 10 minutes before, he ran his heart out and was knackered.

I think he will be gone in January, he's going to be one classy midfielder.

Hell be gone 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> just needs to put some weight on 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Just got back.

My god, Hendrick!!! Clough tells them, time and time and time and time, to boot it in the corner, Jeff Hendrick didn't, they got the ball, they scored.

They managed to get us on a bad day though, playing 120 minutes on Tuesday obviously didn't help.

Hopefully we can get something out of the next 2 games.

Also, Conor Sammon was at PP today, just a shame he couldn't play, we need him up front.

Not sure that hughes wide left was ever the best selection

Ward up front was never going to work.

Conceded too much possession

One defender on as sub i could understand...but two?

We lost the plot.

A few strange incidents. Clough slating tyson and a huge row between garner and buxton on 70 minutes.

When dud Clough slate Tyson? Just heard him on RD and he didn't criticise him

On Obrien he was harsh - said there second was due to jeff trying to take kn a man instead of putting it in the corner

Freeman is nearly signed Sammon is hopeful.

When dud Clough slate Tyson? Just heard him on RD and he didn't criticise him

During the match......he was giving him some right verbals

i think only issues were really inviting pressure onto ourselves by keep on playing long balls. Thought ward and hughes looked alright and tyson got another goal at least. Couldn't do much about the first goal i suppose but we could never control the play for any extended period in the second half. Didn't hear clough on the radio but to single out anyone was a bad idea.

Archived