walkleyowl

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see Wednesday back, would love this to be a prem fixture again. Amazing how we're now about a bottom 6 budget championship club playing a promoted L1 team, football certainly doesn't stand still.

Agree with the last few poster's. Can't believe anyone would prefer Sheff Utd over Wednesday, Neil Warnock and Chris Morgan were all the reason's I needed to hate the Blades, whilst Wednesday have had quite a few ex Ram's over the last few year's. Bywaters there now and he was one of my favourite Derby player's of the post 2000's (not necessarily because of his goalkeeping abilities 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> )

Hillsborough is a proper ground, Sheff Weds is a proper club, like us, Sheff U are just wannabees, a bit like Florist, in fact all red teams suck and their white/blue rivals are all far cooler, a la Liverpool, Geordie, Glagow, Manc etc, even South Wales now they turned red!

Honestly i dont have a problem with both clubs. i go to college in Sheffield and know both Wednesday fans and United Fans.. both of those guys are great people. i've been to see United 4 times and have never had a bad expirence.. should be a good game with us belting them..

Hillsborough is a proper ground, Sheff Weds is a proper club, like us, Sheff U are just wannabees, a bit like Florist, in fact all red teams suck and their white/blue rivals are all far cooler, a la Liverpool, Geordie, Glagow, Manc etc, even South Wales now they turned red!

Red teams tend to be more successful though, and marketable abroad. Also some studies have been doing that reveal that the colour is psychologically more imposing and intimidating to other teams.

Shame it hasn't worked for our neighbours down the road though...

Archived