walkleyowl

So what r u trying to say that you can write but you can't speak?

No non verbal and verbal intelligence comprise of several different areas. I score relatively high in my verbal intelligence and low in my non verbal because non verbal intelligence includes block design etc which I struggle with because I am dyspraxic.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear me I actually pity you. Instead of coming up with a reasoned response you have made a joke which isn't funny in the slightest, reflects poorly on you and makes it seem like your IQ is around 60. Just for you I will tell you about me, my IQ level isn't measurable because of the disparity between my verbal and non verbal intelligence, also a score of 15 wouldn't be measurable because it falls below 2 standard deviations which would require a lot of testing which would require a lot of money. My point still stands along with your sadly inept joke.

I wouldn't expect anyone who supports 'the owls' to really understand about complicated matters. Now please leave the website, play on your xbox and pick up your JSA.

You could have just said no...

Let me tell you about the 'waste tip' around the stadium as you called it, the ground has housing to one side, a river that runs round two sides with little space, crossing the river you will find a park, finally there is a major road that runs through the city which houses industrial units of businesses that have been around a lot longer than me and you, granted it's not a scene of abstract beauty but it's not a waste tip, try walking through the park to the stadium it may alter you view. I shudder to think what you may have thought of the surrounds of the BBG.

Sheffield is the greenest city in the country btw.

And as for picking up my jsa, awful assumption boy and completely unfounded, I'm 31 I've been employed as an accountant since I was sixteen, imagine that.

Let me tell you about the 'waste tip' around the stadium as you called it, the ground has housing to one side, a river that runs round two sides with little space, crossing the river you will find a park, finally there is a major road that runs through the city which houses industrial units of businesses that have been around a lot longer than me and you, granted it's not a scene of abstract beauty but it's not a waste tip, try walking through the park to the stadium it may alter you view. I shudder to think what you may have thought of the surrounds of the BBG.

And as for picking up my jsa, awful assumption boy and completely unfounded, I'm 31 I've been employed as an accountant since I was sixteen, imagine that.

But I have to have my fun, yes it is an awful assumption just as awful as your insult was I imagine it's like looking into a mirror which is rarely a nice experience. Have I contested that Sheffield is a dump? Once again you misread what I said. I have certainly been to Hillsborough and the immediate area around the stadium is a dump there is no way around that. You may like that as it has character and gives it a feel but the immediate area is not pleasant. You owe an apology to LR for misinterpreting what she said and misrepresenting her views.

Also I am not a 'boy' I am a legal adult of 18 years of age.

But I have to have my fun, yes it is an awful assumption just as awful as your insult was I imagine it's like looking into a mirror which is rarely a nice experience. Have I contested that Sheffield is a dump? Once again you misread what I said. I have certainly been to Hillsborough and the immediate area around the stadium is a dump there is no way around that. You may like that as it has character and gives it a feel but the immediate area is not pleasant. You owe an apology to LR for misinterpreting what she said and misrepresenting her views.

Excuse me, I do not owe anyone an apology, I didn't misread anything, you clearly did, I was just pointing how that Sheffield is the greenest in the country.

Define 'dump' an area that is lived in is not a dump, you don't find litter strewn across the roads or rats, no you find ducks on the river and a big park if you open your eyes.

Wrong wednesday fan, well why include it? It isn't relevant towards our conversation. The greenest city maybe how is that measured? I was using the term figuratively not literally sir, actually yes I did see litter strewn across the road from the ground actually. I didn't see a big park, just empty houses and a pub near by oh and bankrupt businesses. I didn't see a park at all but then again if you just were in the immediate vicinity of pride park you wouldn't notice a river running near by. I am talking about the immediate vicinity of the ground which I visited which is what I and many other would term a dump.

I hate Pride Park and it's stupid name if that helps settle things?

You guys should meet up in Chesterfield and fight it out.

Actually, dunna bother. Chesterfield is a warzone and that bloody spire looks like it belongs in a discarded rubbish tip. And everyone there has a low IQ. They're all dyspraxic. Except in the park. The park is lovely.

I hate Pride Park and it's stupid name if that helps settle things?

You guys should meet up in Chesterfield and fight it out.

Actually, dunna bother. Chesterfield is a warzone and that bloody spire looks like it belongs in a discarded rubbish tip. And everyone there has a low IQ. They're all dyspraxic. Except in the park. The park is lovely.

Very good AS, I don't fight as that is unseemly and reckless. If one is virtuous enough fighting would never be necessary. I am sure the park is wonderful and no doubt Chesterfield is the greenest town in the UK 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

YR, I can assure you there is a massive park next to Hillsborough and when I say next to, I mean closer than the Clough/Taylor statue is to PP.

I am not doubting that, I am simply stating that I didn't see it. What I saw wasn't nice. http://www.worldstadiumdatabase.com/images/stadiums/europe/england/sheffield/hillsborough-stadiumThis is the stadium the park isn't right next door.

Wrong wednesday fan, well why include it? It isn't relevant towards our conversation. The greenest city maybe how is that measured? I was using the term figuratively not literally sir, actually yes I did see litter strewn across the road from the ground actually. I didn't see a big park, just empty houses and a pub near by oh and bankrupt businesses. I didn't see a park at all but then again if you just were in the immediate vicinity of pride park you wouldn't notice a river running near by. I am talking about the immediate vicinity of the ground which I visited which is what I and many other would term a dump.

The immediate vicinity of the ground...it's 12 yards from the South Stand to the park.

The closed down pubs...the ones sold to make way for the new Sainsburys...although with all the empty houses and bankrupt businesses they should surely no better.

I included the greenest city reference because I like that fact, dunno how it's measured I'm sure it's most trees and green spaces per area, never fully researched it.

The immediate vicinity of the ground...it's 12 yards from the South Stand to the park.

The closed down pubs...the ones sold to make way for the new Sainsburys...although with all the empty houses and bankrupt businesses they should surely no better.

I included the greenest city reference because I like that fact, dunno how it's measured I'm sure it's most trees and green spaces per area, never fully researched it.

Well I didn't see it, there are some trees on the picture I am not doubting its existence. It's a shame Sainsbury's didn't put signs up. You could be in the immediate vicinity of Pride Park and not notice a river running along the side. Me and my dad drove and I don't recall seeing it, but oh well I'm sure I'll see it this season.

I am not doubting that, I am simply stating that I didn't see it. What I saw wasn't nice. http://www.worldstadiumdatabase.com/images/stadiums/europe/england/sheffield/hillsborough-stadiumThis is the stadium the park isn't right next door.

My bad, I meant from the Hillsborough statue to the park, but it is literally next door to the park, I should know as I sat my exams in Hillsborough and spent the afternoon on the park after!

But I did say what I visited, I didn't visit the park and from what i saw it was a dump although I'm sure the park was lovely.

My bad, I meant from the Hillsborough statue to the park, but it is literally next door to the park, I should know as I sat my exams in Hillsborough and spent the afternoon on the park after!

I'm not doubting this, why do people imagine I am doubting this? I stated from what i saw the surrounding area was a dump, I didn't visit the park but I haven't denied its existence like some creationist moron.

I'm not doubting this, why do people imagine I am doubting this? I stated from what i saw the surrounding area was a dump, I didn't visit the park but I haven't denied its existence like some creationist moron.

Ok, well you clearly didn't see much of the surrounding area, that's all i'm saying. I wouldn't class Hillsborough as a dump, just a slightly deprived suburb of Sheffield. There are many areas in Derby like that, but I wouldn't say they are dumps because I don't know the area. It's like going to PP as an away fan from the train station. You'd probably say Derby's a dump if that was all you saw.

Ok, well you clearly didn't see much of the surrounding area, that's all i'm saying. I wouldn't class Hillsborough as a dump, just a slightly deprived suburb of Sheffield. There are many areas in Derby like that, but I wouldn't say they are dumps because I don't know the area. It's like going to PP as an away fan from the train station. You'd probably say Derby's a dump if that was all you saw.

and you'd be right..

That is a different matter of me seeing much of the area, I haven't stated that I saw loads of the area therefore I have only commented on what I saw. I haven't classed the whole area a dump just the bits I saw, I haven't called Sheffield a dump and nor has anyone else.

Archived