walkleyowl

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm kinda scared about this game if i'm being brutally honest... I'm Autistic and i hate lots of noise and people.. Now a football game i can take, but a sell out on the first day, people hyped up, drinking, hating wednesday.. I'm also in a new seat cos i purchased a season ticket so have no idea where i am sat, which sucks, cos i dont want rowdy people next to me.. (no offense to anyone who likes being rowdy at games) i've also never seen 6000 away fans and will have to take the train home...

But should be a brilliant game non the less

Do you have any ear defenders? I used them a couple of times when on noisy trains etc.

Do you have any ear defenders? I used them a couple of times when on noisy trains etc.

I still remember the train for Birmingham away on the way home it was crazy

If you ever happen to be on a train taking football fans home, pretend you hate football and you'll be placed in a lovely quiet carriage with hardly anyone in. If I happen to be travelling somewhere when Lincoln have a big match then I always do the 'footballer hater' card. Bliss!!!

SWFC_FAN - brilliant signing for you guys that is. I first saw him at Cheltenham, was quality then so he must be amazing now! Derby should have been looking at signing him. Young, cheap enough but with that spark, pace and directness we've missed in a long long time.

Watch out lads we've signed Michail Antonio today. Gonna tear your left back to shreds, feel sorry for whoever it is.

"For whoever it is".. Are you serious. You should be banned for not knowing anything about G Roberto at left back. Infact I want a validation question on the registry for this forum asking the name of our godly left back.

If you ever happen to be on a train taking football fans home, pretend you hate football and you'll be placed in a lovely quiet carriage with hardly anyone in. If I happen to be travelling somewhere when Lincoln have a big match then I always do the 'footballer hater' card. Bliss!!!

SWFC_FAN - brilliant signing for you guys that is. I first saw him at Cheltenham, was quality then so he must be amazing now! Derby should have been looking at signing him. Young, cheap enough but with that spark, pace and directness we've missed in a long long time.

I'm over the moon to be honest with you. We've been chasing him for the entire summer and it feels so good to say he's finally our player. We had him on loan last season and he just destroyed every team on his own. Pace, power, skill he's got it all and still very young aswell.

Didn't come cheap, rumoured to be about 800k.

"For whoever it is".. Are you serious. You should be banned for not knowing anything about G Roberto at left back. Infact I want a validation question on the registry for this forum asking the name of our godly left back.

Not Donkey Roberts who used to play for Doncaster?

Why was my thread locked?

Sorry, but i was just trying to come on here and discuss football and the first game of the season, yet it gets locked.

Quite dissapointed really.

Disappointed? You are lucky I didn't track you down from your IP address and have you shot. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wacko:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

We've always had a decent following at Pride Park cos we get a decent allocation, I think the previous two years (08/09 and 09/10) the away allocation had been restricted due to persistent standing, as the 05/06 and 06/07 season we brought 5,194 and 4,360 respectively.

Derby have travelled well to Hillsborough as well and would hope for more of the same this season.

Archived