Kelvin Mellor

48 hours

According to BBC radio stoke on twitter, he may not be coming:

BBC Radio Stoke @BBCRadioStoke

SPORT Crewe defender Kelvin Mellor may opt to stay despite interest from Derby County

Know this is just speculation atm, but hope he comes, anything to lift the spirits

Looks like we can't out muscle Crewe after all.. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like we can't out muscle Crewe after all.. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

I'm sure JW posted that he tweeted he was off on holiday today?

It's a bit strange to be going off on holiday three days AFTER your club have started pre-season. I'm reading into that that he's signing for someone else who maybe have a later start to pre-season.

Get your feet up and relax for a couple of days sunshine, then get back ready to work.

I think he's coming.

Is this the guy who is recovering from an operation kn his ankle? He ain't fit but gas been reporting to Crewe's academy for treatment.

You might be right Dav. (you usually are)

I was going off the quote on the BBC that was posted as wel on here on page 4.

Where "all 3 have reported back for pre-season training" and I've turned that into he's definitely comng to us...

Maybe a touch of straw clutching cos I want to see some bodies coming in!

I'm sure JW posted that he tweeted he was off on holiday today?

It's a bit strange to be going off on holiday three days AFTER your club have started pre-season. I'm reading into that that he's signing for someone else who maybe have a later start to pre-season.

Get your feet up and relax for a couple of days sunshine, then get back ready to work.

I think he's coming.

On a similar note, Steve Davies keeps tweeting about doing lots of running and hating pre-season. Does that mean that he's already training with his 'down south' club?

On a similar note, Steve Davies keeps tweeting about doing lots of running and hating pre-season. Does that mean that he's already training with his 'down south' club?

If I know pre-season like i used to know pre-season. Most of them will be running now whether they are in or not, they've got to get through the running and most start 5-7 days before pre-season. To give their legs and lungs a headstart.

One thing is sure. There'll be at least 10 mentions of someone going back cos they've "left their calves" at the bottom of breadsall priory golf club

Pre-Season is great for those who like running but a nightmare for most.

If I know pre-season like i used to know pre-season. Most of them will be running now whether they are in or not, they've got to get through the running and most start 5-7 days before pre-season. To give their legs and lungs a headstart.

One thing is sure. There'll be at least 10 mentions of someone going back cos they've "left their calves" at the bottom of breadsall priory golf club

Pre-Season is great for those who like running but a nightmare for most.

They get fined if they report back over a certain weight, wonder if the rule still applies to him.

They get fined if they report back over a certain weight, wonder if the rule still applies to him.

If he's off I would say it ESPECIALLY applies to him.

2 weeks money is 2 weeks saved Smiffy.

On his wages that would probably pay for Mason Bennets salary for the whole year.

I can see it now.

"Cheers Steve, see you later and by the way you fat knacker here's a two week fine on your way out."

You might be right Dav. (you usually are)

I was going off the quote on the BBC that was posted as wel on here on page 4.

Where "all 3 have reported back for pre-season training" and I've turned that into he's definitely comng to us...

Maybe a touch of straw clutching cos I want to see some bodies coming in!

It talks about it in the article quoted earlier - says he will be fit during pre-season

Bloke at work claims to have some contact with someone who works at training ground and recons the leftback we are intersted in is Aaron sinclair from scotland.Bloke at work is a right tw*t though so probably nothing in it. he told me he was from St johnstone but when i googled him as i`d never heard of him says he plays for Partick thistle.Has he been mentioned before?

Archived