England v Italy

froggg

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate hearing the phrase 'take inspiration from Chelsea'. Fook off.

Also loved how the media classed Chelsea some plucky non-league side, they are owned by a Russain oil barron for feck sake!

Anyone hope this is a good close game, with England winning. The three quarters have been VERY one sided so far.

Don't expect any changes myself, same starting 11 as against Ukraine even though that was probably our least effective performance. It's been said that Italy will be wise to the way we play with Carroll on the pitch and I agree.

Maybe swap Young for Oxlade, Oxlade is more up for it. Used to play Rugby so got to be better defensively, right???

Anyway, gerrin to em indeed. Think it'll be a better game than people suggest, nice and competitive like any game England play in.

i think we should leave rooney out of the team myself i think we play better without him, and besides if roy goes with rooney upto i think should Oxlade with rooney and danny welbeck 3 attacking line, and leaving roy corrol on the bench just case we need to change up a bit.

i think we should leave rooney out of the team myself i think we play better without him, and besides if roy goes with rooney upto i think should Oxlade with rooney and danny welbeck 3 attacking line, and leaving roy corrol on the bench just case we need to change up a bit.

Can't leave Rooney out. He needs match time. If we sneak past Italy we'll need Rooney on form in the semis.

Archived