England v Italy

froggg

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

England to win 2-1 AET.

England take the lead midway through a poor 1st half. Italy equalise on 60 minutes and pen us in. We survive with a superb backs to the wall defensive display to take the game into extra time.

With Theo and the Ox both on as subs, England look stronger and start taking control, creating chances and with 5 minutes of the 2nd period left the Ox smashes a close range shot home after a goal mouth scramble.

Italy are beaten, Blatter is suicidal and Germany and Spain poo their pants.

England and Italy park their respective buses all the way to an inevitable penalty shoot out... which we win. Blatter then decides to ban penalty shoot outs...

You may mock, but this is a very real and likely outcome.

as soon as Chelsea won the champions league, this is what the ****whit came out with!!

[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18205513]http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18205513

Blatter really is just ridiculous. I think it all stems from his disdain for the FA, clearly has too much status in world football for his liking. Probably sees us as a threat to his uncontested dictatorship.

England 0 Italy 0

Penalties...

My heart says England 2 - Italy 1

My head says England 1 - Italy 2

I think we'll go behind for the first time this championships with that mardy little **** Ballotelli scoring. The Italians will sit in and look comfortable until we send on Ox & Walcott on the hour mark. We'll equalise with 10 to go and look to be heading into extra time but they'll snatch it at the death.

Cue nations conclusion that we're not as bad or anywhere near as good as we thought we are and Bris' extremely smug told you so comments...

My heart says England 2 - Italy 1

My head says England 1 - Italy 2

I think we'll go behind for the first time this championships with that mardy little **** Ballotelli scoring. The Italians will sit in and look comfortable until we send on Ox & Walcott on the hour mark. We'll equalise with 10 to go and look to be heading into extra time but they'll snatch it at the death.

Cue nations conclusion that we're not as bad or anywhere near as good as we thought we are and Bris' extremely smug told you so comments...

Do not worry, we went behind against Sweden, so if it does happen there is still hope :-)

1-1 and the dreaded penalties.. Why are people saying that England will win on penalties just because of Hart? How many penalties did he save last year? Italy have got Buffon who is equally as good..

Both England and Italy have dodgy records on penalties although they did beat the French in the final on penalties..

I hate this England team, I can't bring myself to cheer them on like I did in previous tournaments.. I actually prefer Germany and Spain to win now for financial gain.. Hopefully England get through and Germany give them a good pasting in the semi-final like they did in 2010..

1-1 and the dreaded penalties.. Why are people saying that England will win on penalties just because of Hart? How many penalties did he save last year? Italy have got Buffon who is equally as good..

Both England and Italy have dodgy records on penalties although they did beat the French in the final on penalties..

I hate this England team, I can't bring myself to cheer them on like I did in previous tournaments.. I actually prefer Germany and Spain to win now for financial gain.. Hopefully England get through and Germany give them a good pasting in the semi-final like they did in 2010..

You wanted them to lose before the Euros kicked off, so whats new, but given your predictions have been wrong so far, im happy that you want someone else to win, I think you are a curse on the teams you support 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Blatter really is just ridiculous. I think it all stems from his disdain for the FA, clearly has too much status in world football for his liking. Probably sees us as a threat to his uncontested dictatorship.

England 0 Italy 0

Penalties...

I don't like the FA either, bunch of money grabbing suits can't stand Brooking and it was comincal how long it took them to sort out the Wembley & Burton farces, also they were pretty arrogant in the World Cup bids.

At least Soutgate is helping with the youth devlopment plans.

Archived