England v Italy

froggg

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like the FA either, bunch of money grabbing suits can't stand Brooking and it was comincal how long it took them to sort out the Wembley & Burton farces, also they were pretty arrogant in the World Cup bids.

At least Soutgate is helping with the youth devlopment plans.

Neither do I. But to its credit, the FA did apply pressure on Blatter's "election". I can just imagine Blatter doesn't like the influence the FA can enjoy through historic privilege.

Barnsley fell off a cliff after Bris backed them last year 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Be fair, they WERE the best team in the league though and played football the way it was meant to be played 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

1-1 and the dreaded penalties.. Why are people saying that England will win on penalties just because of Hart? How many penalties did he save last year? Italy have got Buffon who is equally as good..

Both England and Italy have dodgy records on penalties although they did beat the French in the final on penalties..

I hate this England team, I can't bring myself to cheer them on like I did in previous tournaments.. I actually prefer Germany and Spain to win now for financial gain.. Hopefully England get through and Germany give them a good pasting in the semi-final like they did in 2010..

Hates the England team, always f**king miserable... Eureka, I've finally sussed it out... You're Scottish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’ll be a tight match. The manager has worked a minor miracle to get them this far. It's now time for the owner of England to give Roy what he needs to push on in this competition, or feck off back to Germany where she came from.

Hold the phone.. Didn't I say England would beat Sweden and Ukraine?

I'm not Scottish, they're worse than England and have even more dislikeable players.. Kenny Miller anyone?

I'm not always miserable, actually far from it.. I'm loving these Euros so far, and I love football in general.. Especially those that attempt to score goals for 90 minutes..

When did I ever say football has to be played in a certain way?.. There are thousands of ways to play football, I simply recall saying that I hate only ONE certain way.. And that is the anti-football way.

I never backed Barnsley for anything other than finishing above Derby.. My prediction suffered as a result of Barnsley being a small club and losing the best midfielder in the league, another midfielder who was signed for over $1mill, the highest scoring winger/midfielder and their best defender all within a month of that prediction..

A dingo? If you're suggesting I'm Australian you're wrong.. I'm not.

I'm simply a football fan who isn't deluded enough to think Derby nor England are world beaters and think that they both play good football, unlike what seems the majority on here.. Stuck in the clouds or the distant past, the majority of you act like Nottm Forest supporters..

I'm not Scottish, they're worse than England and have even more dislikeable players.. Kenny Miller anyone?

I'm not always miserable, actually far from it.. I'm loving these Euros so far, and I love football in general.. Especially those that attempt to score goals for 90 minutes..

When did I ever say football has to be played in a certain way?.. There are thousands of ways to play football, I simply recall saying that I hate only ONE certain way.. And that is the anti-football way.

I never backed Barnsley for anything other than finishing above Derby.. My prediction suffered as a result of Barnsley being a small club and losing the best midfielder in the league, another midfielder who was signed for over $1mill, the highest scoring winger/midfielder and their best defender all within a month of that prediction..

I'm simply a football fan who isn't deluded enough to think Derby nor England are world beaters and think that they both play good football, unlike what seems the majority on here.. Stuck in the clouds or the distant past, the majority of you act like Nottm Forest supporters..

I was just thining the same about you.

A proper Derby fan wouldn't have missed that opportunity to p them off by calling them Notts......

You're just a troll Bris. nothing more nothing less.

Most people enjoy what they've got, it's you with the high expectations. You have a nasty habit of reflecting yourself onto others.

Things aren't always going to work out or be what you expect. Chill out and enjoy yourself once in a while, or is this what you call fun? Trolling the DCFCfans forum.

I was just thining the same about you.

A proper Derby fan wouldn't have missed that opportunity to p them off by calling them Notts......

You're just a troll Bris. nothing more nothing less.

A proper Derby fan? I'd like to know how you're more proper than me? As for Nottm Forest, isn't that their name? Does it matter if I call them Notts, Nottm or feckin Robin Hood town it's all the same..

I'm a troll because I don't believe Derby or England are world beaters? Wow that's big of you PBW

I merely post my opinions on the forum of the team that I support.. If that makes me a troll so be it

Most people enjoy what they've got, it's you with the high expectations. You have a nasty habit of reflecting yourself onto others.

Things aren't always going to work out or be what you expect. Chill out and enjoy yourself once in a while, or is this what you call fun? Trolling the DCFCfans forum.

What high expectations? I said England wouldn't go past the 1/4s and Derby wouldn't make the top 6.. I'm not the deluded one thinking that England will win the Euros and that Derby would win promotion..

How do I have high expectations? I think both clubs are distinctly average and I've accepted that.. I'm not the one saying Milner is playing poorly because he's yet to take on 6 players, round the goalkeeper and score Messi style.. I'm also not the one who deludedly thinks Gerrards triple deflection + goalkeeping howler was a 'fantastic' ball in..

A proper Derby fan? I'd like to know how you're more proper than me? As for Nottm Forest, isn't that their name? Does it matter if I call them Notts, Nottm or feckin Robin Hood town it's all the same..

I'm a troll because I don't believe Derby or England are world beaters? Wow that's big of you PBW

I merely post my opinions on the forum of the team that I support.. If that makes me a troll so be it

You'd need to be *Columbo to find a piece of evidence of a time when you've "supported" us. *For the record Columbo is a seemingly dozy but actually brilliantTV detective not a cultured Mexican centre half - I know you dont remember much before the 90's ;-)

What high expectations? I said England wouldn't go past the 1/4s and Derby wouldn't make the top 6.. I'm not the deluded one thinking that England will win the Euros and that Derby would win promotion..

How do I have high expectations? I think both clubs are distinctly average and I've accepted that.. I'm not the one saying Milner is playing poorly because he's yet to take on 6 players, round the goalkeeper and score Messi style.. I'm also not the one who deludedly thinks Gerrards triple deflection + goalkeeping howler was a 'fantastic' ball in..

What are you saying that to me for? I'm not the one that said England would win the euros, nor am I the one who said Derby would win promotion. So, when you argue with everyone who exactly is it you envisage you're talking to?

Everything Derby do is not good enough, I could trowl the forums and pick out every little last bit of depressing, doom mongering, wrist slashing crap you post but I can't be arsed. It was depressing the first time.

I've never seen you say one positive thing about England, so I won't start about that.

You're a one man army Bris, whatever it is you've got into your head DCFCfans forum is the place you want to vent your frustrations. All of the members that are a part of this place don't matter, they're all one as far as you're concerned and you're going to argue, slate and name call your way through all of them.

I agree with Bris quite a lot.

Sorry.

I do hope England beat Italy though. Even though I'm not really much of a fan. I just think England(the team) actually know their place. They recognise they are one of the weaker teams and are trying to battle through this tournament against teams that are better.

Gone is that arrogance and ****e splutterred out by Lampard, Gerrard, Terry, Ferdinand. Calling each other the greatest players in the world etc. Only the media are ruining it now.England seem to be respecting teams (although against France they were too negative).

Its the most likeable set up since Shearer and Gazza.

Guys, can you please stop this back and forth tit for tat?

I've read through the last page and without getting into individual rows about who's right and who's not, what you all have to say isn't adding anything to the actual debate of

England V Italy.

And Alpha, don't apologise for having an opinion, they're like gobs, everybody has one 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Archived