2012 CL Final-Chelsea v Bayern Munich/Sun lounger reserver's ETC,ETC.

Leicester Ram

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was hoping i won the euromillions last night so i could pop over and watch this. wasn't to be. only got 2 numbers and a lucky star.

im split cause i want di matteo to win, but i dislike a lot of the chelsea squad and apparently terry would still be allowed to lift the trophy even though he didn't play.

was hoping i won the euromillions last night so i could pop over and watch this. wasn't to be. only got 2 numbers and a lucky star.

im split cause i want di matteo to win, but i dislike a lot of the chelsea squad and apparently terry would still be allowed to lift the trophy even though he didn't play.

I'm confused, you're named after a Chelsea player? Are you just bitter that they sold you to PSG in January?

I adore Bayern. I automatically love any team based around players of their club's nationality. Chelsea's just a thing that plays in West London but Bayern feels properly German.

Think they're gonna win this 2-0.

Chelsea have the joint most english players in Roy's Euro 2012 squad. It feels like you are picking on Chelsea, when you are simply highlighting a typical Prem team vs Bundesliga team condition. Are you saying you would want Bayern Munich to win against anyone in the Prem?

Chelsea have the joint most english players in Roy's Euro 2012 squad. It feels like you are picking on Chelsea, when you are simply highlighting a typical Prem team vs Bundesliga team condition. Are you saying you would want Bayern Munich to win against anyone in the Prem?

Maybe not United or Liverpool, but essentially, yes.

Most Bundesliga teams have more German players than we do English players anyway, even if you look at Dortmund's side.

All of our top clubs are shocking at playing our own players. We really cheat at being the world's best league - we just buy everyone else's players. I'm picking on the Premier League, not just Chelsea.

Besides, I recognise the British players in United's team as non-foreign. Always loved how United are built around players like Giggs, Scholes, Fletcher, Rooney etc over the years.

Archived