2012 CL Final-Chelsea v Bayern Munich/Sun lounger reserver's ETC,ETC.

Leicester Ram

Probably not, but this is arguably the biggest game in football apart from the World Cup Final. I tend to be more interested if an english team is in the final.

I would be more interested in any other team, just can't feel any suport or interest in Chelski

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe not United or Liverpool, but essentially, yes.

Most Bundesliga teams have more German players than we do English players anyway, even if you look at Dortmund's side.

All of our top clubs are shocking at playing our own players. We really cheat at being the world's best league - we just buy everyone else's players. I'm picking on the Premier League, not just Chelsea.

Besides, I recognise the British players in United's team as non-foreign. Always loved how United are built around players like Giggs, Scholes, Fletcher, Rooney etc over the years.

I completely agree with you about Man United, but how can you possibly include Liverpool. Liverpool are not only guilty of importing lots of foreign players, but they bring in dozens of mediocre ones that they frequently palm off on other clubs in the league. Although I have to admit, they have improved their ways in the last few years (since Houllier and Benitez have left).

For decades now, I could have comfortably rattled off 20-30 Man Utd players every season, but it would take a special effort to name 10-15 Liverpool players, because they were nearly all unmemorable foreigners.

Liverpools subs bench when they beat AC Milan: Carson, Josemi, Nunez, Biscan, Hamann, Smicer, Cisse.

Liverpools subs bench when they beat West Ham: Dudek, Traore, Kromkamp, Morientes, Hamann

Liverpools subs bench when they lost to AC Milan: Dudek, Hyypia, Gonzalez, Bellamy, Arbeloa, Crouch, Kewell

I completely agree with you about Man United, but how can you possibly include Liverpool. Liverpool are not only guilty of importing lots of foreign players, but they bring in dozens of mediocre ones that they frequently palm off on other clubs in the league. Although I have to admit, they have improved their ways in the last few years (since Houllier and Benitez have left).

For decades now, I could have comfortably rattled off 20-30 Man Utd players every season, but it would take a special effort to name 10-15 Liverpool players, because they were nearly all unmemorable foreigners.

Liverpools subs bench when they beat AC Milan: Carson, Josemi, Nunez, Biscan, Hamann, Smicer, Cisse.

Liverpools subs bench when they beat West Ham: Dudek, Traore, Kromkamp, Morientes, Hamann

Liverpools subs bench when they lost to AC Milan: Dudek, Hyypia, Gonzalez, Bellamy, Arbeloa, Crouch, Kewell

You asked if I'd support an English team playing a foreign team in the CL, and I said I'd only ever support United or Liverpool. I like Liverpool enough (or used to) to overlook their lack of English players, I know how guilty they are!

I remember them playing Real Madrid and starting more Spanish players than Real. That was ridiculous.

I want Chelsea to win just to annoy man yoo fans.

Very childish, but if you had to work with as many glory hunting tossers as me then.............

There's one particular scrote who, before the Barca - Manyoo final, went round berating people who were'nt 100% behind Utd to win it calling them traitors etc.

When I reminded him of how peed off he was when Liverpool beat Milan, he said that was different!

Recently, I asked him if he wants Chelsea to beat Bayern and he said no effin way!

As long as Manchester United "fans" like that walk the earth, anything that gets their goat is fine by me.

Cam on Chelsea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want Chelsea to win just to annoy man yoo fans.

Very childish, but if you had to work with as many glory hunting tossers as me then.............

There's one particular scrote who, before the Barca - Manyoo final, went round berating people who were'nt 100% behind Utd to win it calling them traitors etc.

When I reminded him of how peed off he was when Liverpool beat Milan, he said that was different!

Recently, I asked him if he wants Chelsea to beat Bayern and he said no effin way!

As long as Manchester United "fans" like that walk the earth, anything that gets their goat is fine by me.

Cam on Chelsea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the first time I've seen 'Chelsea' & 'Glory Hunting Tossers' in the same piece of text, but not actually referring to Chelsea fans. Good effort. For me, I'll support any British side in Europe, even Liverpool & Leeds *spit*.

Don't care who wins this, I support Derby County. I just want to watch a good game.

Chelsea might defend for 90 minutes, but if Bayern score early doors they're going to have to try and attack.

Chelsea 0 - 3 Bayern.

The subject should probably remove some of the text, slightly offensive. Just the Nazi/Kraut part, bit unfair on the modern day German.

I cannot tell you just how important the first goal is going to be.. Both as the result and the spectacle..

Chelsea ruined the Barca-Chelsea tie with their anti football but Barca are as much to blame for that (well Alexis and Fabregas) because both had easy opportunities in the first leg to give Barca the lead.. If they had scored first, Chelsea would never have been given the opportunity to get back into it..

The first goal in a game is so important anyway.. Any team scoring first, over 80% of the time doesn't end up losing the game.. Man Utd never won a game last year when the opposition had scored first.. Derby went through the whole of the 2010-11 season without a come-from-behind-win..

If Bayern score first, Chelsea can't sit back and defend.. They'll leave gaps and Bayerns amazing front 4 (Ribery, Kroos, Robben and Gomez) will exploit them.. They have to score first.. If Chelsea score first they'll put 10 men on the 18 yard-line again and do anything possible to keep a clean sheet..

Ramieres is going to be Chelseas biggest loss, he's brilliant..

Comon Bayern! I dislike Chelsea for so many reasons, but most of all, their dire style of football and the way they've fluked their way to the final.. Benfica should have beaten them, Napoli should have beaten them, Barca should have beaten them.. Luck can't strike 4 times in a row surely?

Chelsea

-----Bosingwa------Cahill--------Luiz----------Cole--------

-------------------------------Mikel------------------------------

-----Bertrantd-------Lampard----Mata--------Kalou-------

------------------------------Drogba----------------------------

4-1-4-1 same as the game vs Barca

PARK THE BUS.... PARK THE BUS... PARK THE BUS...

Comon Bayern please for the sake of football score first

Yep...they certainly are all German, those 3 brazilian, the couple of croatians, a couple of belgium guys and then throw in a smattering of Dutch, french and japanese. And the Germans....they bought.

Come on England....!!!

8 Germans for Bayern.. One Dutch and one French (neighbours)

3 English for Chelsea.. None from Ireland, Scotland, Wales etc..

Nueur, Lahm, Contento, Boetang, Mueller, Gomez, Kroos and Schweinsteiger are all German born.. Bayern are very much a German side with a German manager and a German owner and famous German players..

As for Chelsea.. Majority of the players are foreign, the owners are foreign, the manager is foreign..

This isn't Germany vs England..

This is Germany vs some russian play thing that is in the PL..

Archived