2012 CL Final-Chelsea v Bayern Munich/Sun lounger reserver's ETC,ETC.

Leicester Ram

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone suprised?

I say Chelsea play anti-football.. But they are trying to get forward, the only problem is that they can't.. They simply lack quality and Bayern are dominating.. The class between the two teams is huge..

Bayern are domination territory, possessions, shots, corners.. Mueller, Ribery and Gomez are the guilty party of missing really good chances..

Chelsea are honestly the worst CL final team I've ever seen in terms of quality.. Monaco, Leverkusen and Porto were far better when they reached the final.. I'm still scratching my head at how they've made it this far, such a poor team.

Is anyone suprised?

I say Chelsea play anti-football.. But they are trying to get forward, the only problem is that they can't.. They simply lack quality and Bayern are dominating.. The class between the two teams is huge..

Bayern are domination territory, possessions, shots, corners.. Mueller, Ribery and Gomez are the guilty party of missing really good chances..

Chelsea are honestly the worst CL final team I've ever seen in terms of quality.. Monaco, Leverkusen and Porto were far better when they reached the final.. I'm still scratching my head at how they've made it this far, such a poor team.

Chelsea have got through with guts and sheer determination. It's a miracle they're here, your right. They did bloody well though, whatever your thoughts are on how they achieved it.

Bayern have got home advantage, and it shows, fans pushing them forwards. Robben and Ribery stretching the defence, pulling them wide. Gomez bottling it.

Chelsea are doing what they do quite well. Bayern might just fluff it up.

I'm naturally watching this in Spanish but none the less they just said something funny..

They said 'Some one has to shoot because the ball isn't going to go in alone'

Both Chelsea and Bayern when they get near the 18 yard box are refusing to shoot.. Mata everytime he has space to just passes out wide instead of going for goal.. Why?

So do the names on all the shirts! On both sides Utch. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Vd habla espanol tambien Bris Esperamos la palabra GOL GOL GOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Archived