Weather Updates

mozza

He'll give with one hand but yer can bet yer boots he'll snatch it away with the other. Probably not until after the next election..

Did anybody sign the petition, from The Mail I think it was, to use foriegn aid money to pay for the floods?

There wan an interesting debate on RD the other morning, which got quite heated - one woman who suggested the gov help our own people for a change was called selfish which I found very harsh.

What's so wrong with Brits being a priority for a change?

Nothing. As my missus says, charity begins at home.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing. As my missus says, charity begins at home.

Well you'd think so wouldn't you?

I'd like to know where these unlimited funds Cameron speaks of will come from, especially now after they say they have to make millions of pounds worth in cuts to services cos we can't afford them?

I don't get it :-(

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thundering here, you can hear it rolling miles away then it gets louder. Peeing it down anorl. I hope my parsley doesn't get flattened again.

Just had a cracking thunderstorm here in Kirk Hallam. Torrential rain interspersed with two hail downpours, the first one with 10mm hailstones, the second one with the biggest hailstones I've ever seen in my 47 years of life!

Oooh I do like a good storm, me.

Weather is nice today, but I need it to rain as hard as it can today and tomorrow so it's dry from Wednesday to Sunday for Download Festival which is at Donington Park this weekend. It's a music festival, so it'll be muddy and rainy simply because we have a vengeful God who hates unwashed festival goers like myself, but hoping it'll be drier than it has been the last two years I've been.

Archived