Weather Updates

mozza

looks like someone gets paid even if the school closes.

Staffies eh? Don't know they're born.

I have 2 jobs. Repeat, 2. The one in Derby I won't get paid for if I can't get in. Sheeeeet, berra get some snow shoes and start walking. :-(

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

S'posed to be getting snow next week. I hope it puts down 4 ft on weekdays so I can't get to work, then miraculously clears up for matchday. Thanks :-D

My guess is that there could be a bit in North East England, but not down here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow this weathers crazy. All them people flooded!

What annoys me is Cameron. Money no object, he said last week.

Why didn't he say that to the people in Somerset who've been flooded for weeks now? Why wait till it affected properties on the Thames? I feel sorry for all of them, it must be awful - but he's a right tosser. And a dreadful snob.

Good to see William & Harry doing something to help, even if it's lugging sandbags. Even her Maj is supplying animal feed to loads of farms. :-)

Wow this weathers crazy. All them people flooded!

What annoys me is Cameron. Money no object, he said last week.

Why didn't he say that to the people in Somerset who've been flooded for weeks now? Why wait till it affected properties on the Thames? I feel sorry for all of them, it must be awful - but he's a right tosser. And a dreadful snob.

If money is no object I wonder if he can help me out with my season ticket.

I think the money no object is a bit of a rash statement. I will cost billions to stop floodings for possibly a once in a life time event. Who will pay? Us who live at the top of hills.

He'll give with one hand but yer can bet yer boots he'll snatch it away with the other. Probably not until after the next election..

Did anybody sign the petition, from The Mail I think it was, to use foriegn aid money to pay for the floods?

There wan an interesting debate on RD the other morning, which got quite heated - one woman who suggested the gov help our own people for a change was called selfish which I found very harsh.

What's so wrong with Brits being a priority for a change?

Archived